Marks and spencer Fishcakes?

Bunnylush

Gold Member
OK I've confused myself I think, does anyone recognise this pack of fishcakes,and know how many syns they are? My book has two lots of salmon fishcakes. Im sure one lot are 1 syn and one lot 5 syns , It's late now,I'll bob back tomorrow with values,I'm hopeless with online calculator ,I tried and it said 35 syns. I refuse to believe that!
Thanks,I knew I should not have gone into M and S,lol x

Attachments

• image-1497328094.jpg
    image-1497328094.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 915
I can't see them online - can you post the nutritional info (pack size and values per 100g: calories, fat, carbs and protein). What is the first ingredient on the list?

Once we have that info, we can put it into the syn calculator.

Thee are the closest I can find:

Melting Middle Lochmuir Scottish Salmon Fishcakes, twin pack, chilled, 145g each

Lochmuir Fish Cakes with a Lemon & Dill Sauce, twin pack, chilled, 85g each 5

So that should give you a general idea.

Presumably you didn't add salmon as a free food when you got the 35 syns. :D

ermintrude said:
Thee are the closest I can find:

Melting Middle Lochmuir Scottish Salmon Fishcakes, twin pack, chilled, 145g each 6½

Lochmuir Fish Cakes with a Lemon & Dill Sauce, twin pack, chilled, 85g each 5

So that should give you a general idea.

Presumably you didn't add salmon as a free food when you got the 35 syns. :D

Well I thought I did add salmon as free food,weird lol. Yes I found those,I'm gutted, I got mixed up looking for free salmon burgers in the isles of M and S, whilst starving! And somehow my brain changed it to salmon fishcakes free :( thought it too good be true,and I have 4 packets :( I'll go for 5 syns ;)

paperclip said:
I can't see them online - can you post the nutritional info (pack size and values per 100g: calories, fat, carbs and protein). What is the first ingredient on the list?

Once we have that info, we can put it into the syn calculator.

Ok I'll try.

Per fishcake 85 g each

Kcal 185
Protein 7.2
Carb 13.9
Fat 11.1

Potatoes 34%. Salmon 33%

Thanks x

5½ Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy

Back