Marks and Spencers trousers/jeans

Cazuk1976

I am sure M & S make trousers and jeans smaller than the size they say they are!! I fit nicely into size 18 jeans and trousers that aren't M & S, but i can't get into smaller than size 20 in M & S clothes. Very strange!!! anyone else find that or is it just me? lol

I find asda's jeans and trousers really small but don't have a problem with new look or m&s, maybe everyone has one shop that just dosn't work for them?

I'm like Claire - only use marksies for underwear. I do get my littuns school uniform in there and find that I have to buy an age 5. She is an age 4 everywhere else. So their kiddies sizes run small, maybe their adults do also.

Isn't it confusing all different sizes in different stores! There should be a 'standard' cut and they should all adhere to it, so as not to confuse or dishearten us!

I agree Betsy, a standard cut would be ideal! I always thought a size was the same everywhere, but obviously that is not so!

I know! The size difference in some stores is ridiculous!

I laughed as I love Primark pj bottoms for lounging around the house and I bought 8 pairs of size 16-18 (they're stretchy, cotton material) When I got them home and tried them on they were too big! I couldn't believe it! A size 16-18 being too big for me! Amazing! I took them back and changed them for 14-16, and couldn't remove the grin from my face while I was doing it. I only ever wear 14-16 in my dreams! Now, if I was to buy 14-16 pjs in Marksies they wouldn't even go over my ankles! Crazy stuff. We should start a campaign!

Back