Marks and Spencers trousers/jeans

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Cazuk1976, 21 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Cazuk1976

Cazuk1976 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(38.98%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I am sure M & S make trousers and jeans smaller than the size they say they are!! I fit nicely into size 18 jeans and trousers that aren't M & S, but i can't get into smaller than size 20 in M & S clothes. Very strange!!! anyone else find that or is it just me? lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

i only go to marks for my bra`s lol but i find that with some new look clothes too xx

4. Icklemissmosh

Icklemissmosh Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.85%)
    I find asda's jeans and trousers really small but don't have a problem with new look or m&s, maybe everyone has one shop that just dosn't work for them?

5. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm like Claire - only use marksies for underwear. I do get my littuns school uniform in there and find that I have to buy an age 5. She is an age 4 everywhere else. So their kiddies sizes run small, maybe their adults do also.

Isn't it confusing all different sizes in different stores! There should be a 'standard' cut and they should all adhere to it, so as not to confuse or dishearten us!

6. Cazuk1976

Cazuk1976 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(38.98%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I agree Betsy, a standard cut would be ideal! I always thought a size was the same everywhere, but obviously that is not so!

7. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I know! The size difference in some stores is ridiculous!

I laughed as I love Primark pj bottoms for lounging around the house and I bought 8 pairs of size 16-18 (they're stretchy, cotton material) When I got them home and tried them on they were too big! I couldn't believe it! A size 16-18 being too big for me! Amazing! I took them back and changed them for 14-16, and couldn't remove the grin from my face while I was doing it. I only ever wear 14-16 in my dreams! Now, if I was to buy 14-16 pjs in Marksies they wouldn't even go over my ankles! Crazy stuff. We should start a campaign!

8. Icklemissmosh

Icklemissmosh Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(3.85%)
    Primark Pj's are amazing, so comfy so cheap

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.