Mark's Daily Diary

They do smell... But to be honest.. Its probably your breath lol!! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news and all :p

No one in work mentioned it to me... But my boyfriend never fails to say atleast once an hour... Go use some my mouthwash your breath smells like poo lol!!

Cheers, you'll be getting me all paranoid now! :S lol

haha!!

Dont worry... Ive been carrying around mouthwash and a toothbrush and toothpaste with me lol!!

Get a few strange looks when women walk into the bathroom and some random is stood there brushing her teeth :) lol!!

But hey look at it as a good sign!!

Yeah, I guess so....I might look into these listerine strips I'd read about on here...more convenient I guess. I'll speak to the chemist when I next go in.. :)

Got your friend request, thanks, need all the friends I can to get through this. :)

Lol no problemo!!

Well Im off to do some house work, and then Have to go out and get a police womans outfit for a fancy dress thingy on saturday!!

Enjoy your flapjack and have fun at work! speak soon xx

Lol!!

Have to wait for her to text me to say she is ready :mad:! lol

She always shouts at me for being late and now she is tut tut!!

How was the flapjack?

Haha....believe it or not, I'm still working through the peanut one....been well over two hours now....don't think I'll be rushing out for more... lol

Don't know if it's the flapjack, but I feel like winnie the pooh (got a rumbly in my tumbly) lmao

hahaha!!!

I had the grumblies for ages the first week... and They were sooo loud!!

hahaha how much of it do you have left??

Got a third left....and still have to face the coconut one....what joy..lol.

Ah well, it will be worth the pain in the end. ;)

I'm gonna try....lol

I was thinking of leaving it as a "treat" for later this evening. :)

I might just get it down later and do the soup late this evening....I'll see how I feel.

BTW - Like the new pic.

Are you not only meant to have two things a day?

I enjoy the soup :)

Thank you :)

P.s - couldnt get the costume, the costume shop in bangor all of them were pants, So just gonna get an anne summers one if it long enough, but was on my way up Belfast and theres been a bomb scare so had to turn back :(

I'm allowed 2 items a day, but two flapjacks = 1 item on my LT.

I've tried the coconut one....got half left for later....I'm with you on the flapjacks...same quality as the costumes in bangor! lmao

I'm going to make the soup a little later....just filling up on water at the moment (trying to lose the flapjack taste). Think I'll try vanilla shake next week.

Good luck with the costume, might be a bit chilly out in the Anne Summers variety, especially on LT. lol I must be getting old...telling young ladies to wrap up warm. lmao

aaaah I see!!!

yep lol!!! they are pretty pants lol!!

Let me know what you think of the soup :)

I love the vanilla.. To be honest I like everything on LT except for the flapjacks!!

Hahaha!! are you getting worried??

Haha...no not really getting worried (well maybe a little bit) lol

I think if I survive today with the stomach pains, I'll be OK...I'm quite looking forward to the weigh-in.

I was planning on getting weighed on Saturday as that's more convenient, but it would mean being weighed early for the first week. I think I might still call Saturday to pick up my shakes and things, but try and squeeze a weigh-in on Monday so at least I get a true reflection on the results.

I haven't got a goal up to this stage....I suppose I need to set myself one at some stage, but I'm not to worried as of yet.

Have you got stomach pains????

what weigh in day were you meant to have??

I went for my first weigh in a day early as mondays were easier for me!

Yeah you should def set yourself a goal and get a ticker!! Its good to see on your bar how much you have lost!!

It doesnt have to be a huge goal... Some people set themselves mini Targets, like a stone or two at a time :)

Good to hear you passed the test of cooking dinner in the other thread btw :)
What did you cook?

Yeah, stomach been a bit painful today, like I really need to go, if you know what I mean....I was kind of hoping when you referred to the FJ's as Poo-bars, they actually helped in that department! lol

I started the LT this Monday, but I was choosing Saturday as a weigh-in day as that's when I collected my shakes, due to convenience.

For my build, I'm not all that heavy, but my BMI says different (33.8 @ 14st 5lb because I'm only little lol). According to the charts, I need to be under 10 stones to be in the OK range...I haven't been under 10 stones since I was a kid.

I used to do a lot of weights when I was younger, so I'd like to think there is still a little bit of muscle hiding in there....

So, not sure what goal to set.

I will get myself a ticker, probably tomorrow now...I needed to get to 50 posts first to get one...so went past it and forgot to get one! lol

Aaah alas nope, Sorry I mislead you.. the Poo-Bars are named soley on taste... They dont live up to their name in the slightest.. infact I think they made me worse... (sorry again) lol!!

You should try the fibreclear.. I havent got it yet but I hear its good for it :)

Hope it gets better soon!!

Hmm... I think under 10 stone for a man is just wrong (no matter how small you are :) ).. And the muscle you have will weigh more too...

Im with you on the fact its hard to set a goal.. Maybe set up for a stone at a time and just stop when you feel comfortable.. Or set up a trouser size goal?? :)

Back