Mark's Daily Diary

I'm a man....it's one of our traits not to listen to advice! lmao

hahaha typical!!!

Just dont over do it because you might colapse on us!!!

They say dont do anything for the first week so Just take it lightly!!!

Hows your stomach today??

OK, don't need an excuse to take it easy! lol

Stomach is a lot better today thanks. I'll be steering clear of the FJ's from now on - soup and shakes all the way! :)

Good plan!!

The chocolate is nice a mousse, I had it when I was sick cus my throat was sore and wanted something thick (and the chemist didnt give me soup that week :( )

But to say mousse, is kind of lying.. its like wet icing lol!!

What flavours have you got with you today?

P.s Good to see you got yourself a ticker!!

I've had half a chocolate this morning, will probably have soup when I get home, and the other half of chocolate as a hot drink later in the day.

I'm finding it fairly easy to manage during the day without them, and find the shakes quite "filling", so half in the morning is just right.

Yeah, I sorted the ticker last night....just need to figure out how to update it now when the time comes! :)

you'll lose that 31 lb in no time! I've always thought about spreading out the shakes but got into routine of 2 in morning and 2 in evening (I use female sachets as chemist doesnt have male)

you'll lose that 31 lb in no time! I've always thought about spreading out the shakes but got into routine of 2 in morning and 2 in evening (I use female sachets as chemist doesnt have male)

I hope you're right about losing it in no time...I've got a goal of 21lb by the 2nd April for the Easter Challenge, so hopefully can meet that.

I did a full shake the first day and found I was so bloated I opted for the half measure. I suppose it's what you get used to and how your body feels about it.... :)

I think the chocolate is my favourite!!
Have only had it hot with the peppermint in it though, its quite nice..

lol just aslong as your remember the password that you set for it your sweet :)
Im sure you will meet it!! Fingers crossed:)

My first goal is to meet the Easter Challenge target.

Second goal is not to put it all back on during my 2 week AI holiday at Easter! lol

I don't want to think to far ahead, gonna take it a week at a time.

If I'm still on the wagon come that time, I'll think about taking one shake for each day.

I never used to eat breakfast anyway, so if I could handle half in the morning and half at lunchtime, then have a nice high protein meal in the evening, I should be OK.....or at least that's how my mind is looking at it! ;)

Work's good thanks....very busy to be honest.

Pity I'm not in an active job or that would be ideal...being a software engineer, I spend most my time sat behind my laptop pressing keys.

Only exercise I get during the day is getting up for these water breaks (input and output) lmao.

hahaha!!

Thats the same as me!! I work in a call center so used to sit on my fat hole eating all day and taking complaints lol!!

Hence the LT :)

The water fountain walks are helpful though ahaha!!!

Except we have to log everything we do on our teleset things... and aux 8 is for comfort breaks etc and ive been getting told off because they are sky high!!

But ive been off for 3 weeks :) only a week left though :( its flown by!!

Well off to get ready for a 2nd attempt at getting my costume!!

Speak to you later on x

Fortunately things hear are more relaxed in that sense...only 8 of us, so no real hassle that way and besides, we work non-standard hours anyway, so they always get they're moneys worth (Tuesday was a 14 hour day on a day trip to Dublin!).

Good luck with the costume. ;)

Fortunately things hear are more relaxed in that sense...only 8 of us, so no real hassle that way and besides, we work non-standard hours anyway, so they always get they're moneys worth (Tuesday was a 14 hour day on a day trip to Dublin!).

Good luck with the costume. ;)

Yikes thats a bit pants!!!

Day nearly over??

Did you get on ok today?

the 14 hour day! lol!!

and just work in general lol!!!

oooh... Im having soup too!! gonna wait til 5.30 :)

I havent mamaged much water today... :( gotta get it in soon :) lol

Any plans for the weekend?

The days can happen like that...it's a toss up between stopping over one night in Dublin or coming home to my own bed....easy decision every time, even without the LT! ;)

I'm just doing the water now, will eat late again I think...worried about getting peckish later on, especially with being a Friday. lol

Weekend, not much planned as of yet. Usually head to brothers to watch the footy, except this week will be without the pies and cans of relentless and pepsi-max! lol Should be fun. :)

I'm off to chemist to collect my stash tomorrow, so I can weigh-in early on Monday (7:30). Don't ask about my logic....have this thing about having the shakes and things at work (although managed the FJ's).

What about you? Anything good planned?

Back