Mark's Daily Diary

maj3091

It really does work! :)
I plan on using this to diary my time on LipoTrim as well as a motivational tool.

Day 1:
Started off with a full chocolate shake - very bloating. Had lots of decaf coffee and more water than ever before. Felt quite hungry by the time I got home. Only had half of the strawberry shake for tea and saved the other half for supper, in an attempt to lose the hunger feelings.

Day 2:
A long day....up at 5:30am to catch a plane, had half a strawb shake. Drank 3 litres of water during the day. Had severe headaches, but I put that down to not having diet pepsi anymore (caffeine), so opted to have a couple of normal black coffees....seemed to do the trick. Back home at 8:30pm with the dilemma of having 1 1/2 shakes to go...so had the half and felt OK, but forced the 2nd shake down as it says in the paperwork to take "all" of your allowance everyday.

hi mate

good idea to keeep a diary and keep on track of it

if possible split the shakes out even and then your not forced to have it all at the end of the day

best of luck

Thanks Adam,

Reading some of your losses on my first day is motivation in itself.

If I can report anything close to them I'd be happy.

Stick to the diet and you will have great losses. Just get through the first week and it all becomes easier. Keep up the good work!

Keep going Mark - you're doing great! x

Day 3:

Woke up feeling quite bright, but a bit apprehensive about the day ahead (hitting ketosis and all the "bad" things I'd heard). Had half a strawb shake before heading to work.

I'm fairly sure I've sussed my headache issues, so drinking normal coffee during the day seems to have that under control.

Managed 3 litres of water during before heading home from work....felt quite good and not hungry at all.

Half hour after getting home, had a full choc shake made with cold water and ice. I find it takes longer to drink when ice cold so lasts longer (psychological thing I think lol).

Another litre of water in the evening and the second half of the strawb shake from morning around 8pm.

One decaff coffee around 9 to warm me up, then bed by ten.

In general, had no problems today, so either I didn't hit ketosis, or it just hit me with no issues. No hunger pains or anything so far (touch wood). ;)

Day 4:

Not off to a good start....headed to work armed with two flapjacks, only to read posts on here saying I shouldn't be having them until week 2/3. I can see it's gonna be a long day off coffee and water.....:sigh:

Good mornin mark!

wouldnt worry too much, i would just have one split through the dat so your at least getting the goodness you need, as long as u can handle not eating anthin which im sure u can, i cant see it bein a massive problem, its only one day...

plus u got to have something!

Have a good day today, best of luck

let us know how u get on! xx

Thanks Lauren, just waiting for a call from the chemist to see what he says, but I'd like to think I can handle it and not head for the biccie barrel when I get home....I'm already seeing visual differences even in this short time on LT, so that's enough to keep me focussed.

thats just brilliant!! youve cracked it!

Glad you can see differences, it really keep you going..

but yer your pharmacist should have really known not to give you them yet, i think its more to break the relationship with eating... even though there not the yummiest!!

Well done Mark, you will soon feel alot more comfortable when in ketosis, things will settle and you get in routine.

:D:D

Hmmm where does it say about not having them in your first two weeks??

And Mark What do you mean by normal coffees??

Hi ChellyWellyBoot,

I mentioned about getting them in another post titled "Daily Allowances" and a couple of people pointed me to other posts about them being a no-no.

I've since had confirmation from my chemist that it's OK, but not recommended as a day one thing, so you can used to the not chewing type activity which can lead to picking at other solids. I'm on day 4 now and quite confident I can manage it. I've just started my peanut one, and finding it quite palatable, albeit it in 1cm square pieces, which will make it last longer anyway. lol

In regards to the normal coffee, I was just meaning coffee with caffeine, I normally drink decaff.....still black with a sweetner. :)

aaaah thats good!! You had me worried there!! lol!!

Yeah the peanut was ok... The coconut one is GROSS!! aaah I hated it and referred to it as Burnt poo lol!!

I had a coffee the other day with one sweetener in it and found ti far to sweet! So im just back to the plain black coffee.. Surprised at how much I am actually enjoying it!! I was a two sugar girl before!

The coconut one is GROSS!! aaah I hated it and referred to it as Burnt poo lol!!

Cheers for that, gives me something to look forward to later! lol

I had a coffee the other day with one sweetener in it and found ti far to sweet! So im just back to the plain black coffee.. Surprised at how much I am actually enjoying it!! I was a two sugar girl before!

I have a real sweet tooth, but always had sweetners and diet fizzy drinks....went off sugar in drinks a few years ago whilst on a diet...weird isn't it...love cake and biccies but can't handle sugar in drinks. lol

Before LT I was having 6 - 7 hand size bottles of Fizzy drinks a day!!
Hopefully after this I will be off them too lol!!

Mmmm Ive been thinking of biccies alot recently lol!!

Hahaha sorry to put you off... but on an other note, Some people say the coconut one is their favourite... So you will have to let me know if you back up my vote or not :) lol

Yeah, I'll be posting on here in the morning about how the day went....so you'll see if you get my vote or not.

One thing I have noticed whilst having this peanut one sat near me at work, is that it really does smell...hopefully it's that and my ketosis breath! lmao

Back