Mark's Refeed Diary

That makes sense, I will be doing WW after a few weeks on refeed and have been told I will need to use all the points if I want it to work and its a scary thought lol Also worried about my potato tonight as I think it was the carbs that got me to where I was!

I can vouch for the carbs...I should have been Italian for all the pasta I used to eat!

Had my shopping day today and bought some Brazil nuts, cashew nuts (unsalted) and raisins. Going to start having these as a healthy snack instead of having a crunchie bar or biscuit etc.

Raisins

Hi Kered . Mind the raisins though . dried fruit has concentrated sugar which makes them always taste like more (well to me anyway!!!.)I think I have insulin resistance (my brother is diabetic) so i have to watch sweetie things .

I wont have too many, just a few and use them as a snack.
I soooooo love fresh fruit, but sometimes I dont feel like a full apple, or tangerine etc, just maybe 10 raisins............its surprising how much you change on refeed. Great to be in control (even though sometimes I am not) but as I said before, cut back the following day.

Mark knows all about the dried fruit - dont ya Mark!

Yeah - It's addictive and very high in calories! :(

Week 7 - Day 3:

Brekkie: Porridge with water, honey and a few sultanas.

Lunch: Small Tuna salad. Fromage Frais

Dinner: Tuna salad. Fromage Frais (how original eh!)

Drinks: 2 litres of water, 2 cans diet pepsi and black coffee.

Snacks: A handful of dates (bag finished now - YAY!).

Not looking forward to my weigh-in this week....just don't feel confident at all, and generally feel cr@p. OH has been ill all week and I now feel like I'm succumbing to the same thing! :( Best of all I've got a presentation to do today at a customers...that will look good with my runny nose and weepy eyes! lol

Hope you feel better soon Mark and I'm sure weigh in wont be as bad as you think. You still seem to be on so little food so I wouldn't worry about putting on any weight.

Hope you feel better soon Mark and I'm sure weigh in wont be as bad as you think. You still seem to be on so little food so I wouldn't worry about putting on any weight.

Thanks Bev, I suppose I shouldn't be worried...I think I'm more afraid of coming to a standstill....as that's when I tend to get complacent (certainly have on other diets). Fingers crossed it's OK.

Aww hope you feel better as the day goes on Mark.
I will have a brandy for you when I am out in Cardiff x

Aww hope you feel better as the day goes on Mark.
I will have a brandy for you when I am out in Cardiff x

Yeah, you do that Mary, will make me feel better...just leave until later in the afternoon, I don't want to be done for drink driving by proxy! lol

I would never be confident enough to give presentations, my mouth would all dry up and my voice would go strange.

Week 7 - Day 4:

Brekkie: Porridge with water, honey and a few sultanas.

Lunch: Boiled Egg. Fromage Frais.

Dinner: Small baked potato with beans.

Drinks: 2 litres of water, 2 cans diet pepsi and black coffee.

A different meal selection today, due to lack of stuff in cupboards and fridge. Just haven't had time to go out during the week and pick up new supplies of salad and Tuna. OH is also eating the same meals now, so what was enough, is not enough! :(

Hope everyone has a great weekend! ;)

Sounds like you'd better go shopping Mark or you'll fade away to nothing!

Have a good weekend too, I will cos I've got my weigh in tomorrow morning. Always feel great after that!

I normally do my shopping starting at 7:30am on Saturday morning (I hate shopping when it's busy - I get trolley rage! lol). Then it's home, unpack and have a weigh-in also.

Good luck with yours tomorrow! ;)

I dont think I have had beans yet on refeed, I might take beans to work tomorrow to have on toast.

I actually forgot about beans when I was preparing food for work and I have made the usual.
Porridge for brekky, pitta bread with ham and salad for lunch, fruit for first snack, brazil nuts, cashews and raisins for healthy second snack. Old habits die hard and all that lol.

Enjoy your shopping tomorrow and good luck for WI

Back