Mark's Refeed Diary

Yeah, albeit an expensive one! lol

Week 6 - Day 3:

Brekkie: Small bowl of porridge (approx 30g) made with water with a few raisins and a teaspoon of honey.

Lunch: Tuna Salad. Downsized my salad portion (using a smaller bowl now). Fromage Frais.

Dinner:Spinach salad with 4 slices of cooked chicken breast and 2 small wholemeal pitta breads.

Drinks: 3 litres of water, 2 cans of diet pepsi and black coffee.

Snacks: Little dish of dried fruit.

Well, at last the dried fruit is over with (that doesn't include the raisins I have in my porridge, but I don't seem to be nibbling them), so now I need to be strong and not buy anymore! lol

Thanks, but no thanks.

I revisited the label last night and it was 307Kcal/100g!!!

I know my calorie intake is low and I'm happy with that at the moment, no need to boost it up with a handful of fruit! lol

It had some fancy name, but coming from a "Health" store, you'd expect better....

Oh well, we'll see what impact it has on Saturday morning when I jump on the scales.

Week 6 - Day 4:

Brekkie: Small bowl of porridge (approx 30g) made with water with a few raisins and a teaspoon of honey.

Lunch: Nothing - got back to office late from customers.

Dinner: Salad with 1 1/2 chicken legs (no skin) and 1 small wholemeal pitta bread.

Drinks: 3 litres of water, 2 cans of diet pepsi and black coffee.

Snacks: A few dates and 1" square piece of flapjack (not the LT ones LMAO).

Not looking forward to weigh in this week after munching on the dried fruit....will be interesting to see how it goes anyway, might be a sharp kick up the bum!

Well, moment of truth not far away! lol

Let the countdown begin!

I dug out my abs machine last night, just need to start using it now!

I find it hurts my back somewhat, but that's more due to the fact that I don't have the comfort there anymore! ;)

I know the feeling, I sit on the bench outside work having a smoke and have to keep fidgeting as the metal bars dig into my bones, lack of padding is a definite.

Exercise is my downfall, I really need to tone up, but I hate exercising apart from walking. I wish I was one of these that could get a buzz from doing something......lol

You should see if you can your OH motivated to do something with you, at least then it's not a lone activity.

You should see if you can your OH motivated to do something with you, at least then it's not a lone activity.

Ha, thats a laugh, there are only 2 forms of exercise he likes, one is up the club having a few drinks on a Friday and Sunday afternoon and the other one - well we wont mention on a public forum :copon:

Ha, thats a laugh, there are only 2 forms of exercise he likes, one is up the club having a few drinks on a Friday and Sunday afternoon and the other one - well we wont mention on a public forum :copon:

HAHAHA - I was kind of expecting that answer, especially after I read it again....not really a fan of the first one myself! ;)

Prefer the other, more of an all rounder! lmao

Anyway, enough of that...I'm supposed to be working! lol

Back