• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Marmite Crisps and Cashews....

StaceyUK

Gold Member

StaceyUK

Gold Member
Thanks Maria! That's very kind.

I think I might take some marmite with me to America - I've been sooo into marmite on toast with either 'fried' or scrambled egg!

Minders

Finding inspiration
I'm sure you can buy Marmite in America. I bought it once, over 20 years ago now... It's usually in the section of the supermarket where they carry the "gourmet" stuff, which really just seems to be the oddball stuff from other countries, like Fray Bentos pies if I remember correctly!! LOL!

StaceyUK

Gold Member
Yep - figured it'd be stupidly expensive if I did find it so I'm taking some with me, Minders!

Your craving sound just like mine- I LOVE nuts, or any other savoury strong flavours.

My nemesis is currently Bombay mix- I could cry every time I think of it but they only sell it in big bags and I know I would happily polish off the lot.

Boo hoo *thinks of lovely bombay mix* boo hoo

Oooh...I was wondering if it was a HEX A or not Metrognome. I'll get some today and try it. Yum!

ETA: I can't see it listed online as HEX A. Do you know how much is allowed?

metrognome

is getting better at it
hi,
my leader says they were ok and i think i found them in last years directory they come in 20g portions and are really only cheddar flavoured with marmite

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 0
Slimming World - Food Diaries 14
Syn Values 2
Atkins Diet 4
Syn Values 2