Marshalls Cheesy Macaroni

Susan1983

Hi everyone, I have a quick question.
I was at group last night and my consultant was talking about Marshalls Cheesy Macaroni and saying how it was free on a green day, i thought this was great and i was asking other group members about it and they all ate it regularly also agreeing that it was completly free on a green day. I bought a box of this today to try and I really dont understand how it can be free! The cheesy sauce must have syns and you also have to add 50g of butter to it. Does anyone know what I'm missing here? :sigh:

I know some things like cheese pasta are free when you make it with water rather than milk etc, maybe that's what they meant?

Sorry never had it so I don't know really :(

I tried to find it on the SW site but it's not listed. Doesn't sound like it would be free. Where do you get it from?

Its on the sw website, listed as Marshalls Cheesey Macaroni.

Marshalls Cheesey Macaroni, dried 100g dry[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 18½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green Free
[/FONT]​

But with it saying "dried" that suggests to me its only talking about the pasta part but that doesnt really make sense either haha! Im soooo confused.​
[/FONT]

Yes it is free, i just boil up the pasta and add the sachet of cheese powder and mix it up. You can add a little milk from he a if you want , that is what i do, it tastes lovely, even without the butter.

I bought it from Somerfield but ive seen it in tesco too. Its the same idea as the kraft cheesy pasta so you can normally find it next to that :)

:sigh: I wish I was not intolerant to wheat pasta :sigh:

Im going to have a look tomorrow!
Ill let you know how i do

Ruthy xx

YOU CANT GET CHEEZY PASTA IN ENGLAND, NOT THAT ONE, THE MARSHALLS ONE IN THE RED BOX.

That was one of the THINGS I missed when I moved down here. That and bridies and proper scotch pies and well fired rolls and omg the list goes on and its no wonder I'm overweight.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

YOU CANT GET CHEEZY PASTA IN ENGLAND, NOT THAT ONE, THE MARSHALLS ONE IN THE RED BOX.

That was one of the THINGS I missed when I moved down here. That and bridies and proper scotch pies and well fired rolls and omg the list goes on and its no wonder I'm overweight.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Its the kraft one that comes in a red box and thats not free, the marshalls one is in a blue box. Thats really bizarre though if you can't buy it in england :confused:.

I couldnt see em in my TESCO's well guted! i take it - its a dried pasta ?
Could anyone post some on to me if i pay em first
Ta

Ruthyx xxxxx

I couldnt see em in my TESCO's well guted! i take it - its a dried pasta ?
Could anyone post some on to me if i pay em first
Ta

Ruthyx xxxxx

I was in tesco tonight and couldn't see the marshalls cheesy macaroni, i could only see cheesy pasta, was well gutted. Going to try get it tomorow.

Yeh ok I made a boo boo, getting my Krafts and my Marshalls mixed up, gawd what a muppet !

Anyway I havent seen Marshalls either down here, just googled it and as I thought, it is a Scottish manufacturer.

http://www.marshallsfoods.com/product/

So next time I'm home I'm going to look out for it and buy in bulk.

Wish Kraft was free though, that stuff is moreish hehe!

Over and out !

L

Back