Marshmallow fluff

Legomom

Gold Member
Be caved and bought the youngest son a jar.... And damn me but it's only deliciously sweet and vanilla'ery!!!! And only 2 syns for two tablespoons (it's a good portion). Just wondering if anyone had any ideas for desserts using this?? My heart says cheesecake cheesecake cheesecake......

Ooh, love this stuff!!!

I am trying to think what you could make with it?! Maybe melt down 2 chocolate fudge alpen light bars and mix through with the fluff and put in the fridge for a alternate Rocky road type thing?!

Xx

i just have it straight from the jar, just as i get home from work before i start preping and cooking the dinner, i have 2 spoonfulls just to keep me from snacking on a mars bar or something.. keeps me full up untill the dinner is ready.

yoyo1986 said:
Ooh, love this stuff!!!

I am trying to think what you could make with it?! Maybe melt down 2 chocolate fudge alpen light bars and mix through with the fluff and put in the fridge for a alternate Rocky road type thing?!

Xx

I tried adding a dab of hot water then drizzling over chopped banana and a crumbled up alpen. That was surprisingly yummy lol will try rocky road next ;)

YUM YUM YUM totally trying this!

Hmm, i made the half syn roulade today, its just firming up in the fridge, i wonder what it would be like with marsmallow fluff instead of quark cream??!!

i've only seen it in the asda superstores.. my local asda doesn't have it, but the superstore 15-20 mins away does, so i stock up everytime i go :)

Morrisons do it too, rhey had it for £1.50 introdtory offer! X

hayleymayley said:
If anyone lives in Derby they are selling it at ALDI for £1! :)

Ooh thanks Im off to aldi tomorrow ill make sure I pick it up! I was beginning to think I was only person from derby on here lol

shenzi said:
Ooh thanks Im off to aldi tomorrow ill make sure I pick it up! I was beginning to think I was only person from derby on here lol

They sell it at most Aldi s not just derby :)

Never heard of it but sounds yummy. And low in syns!

Back