Marvellous Mondays exercise pledge

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
The sun will be shinning, birds singing..here's my pledge x
1 hour walk
1 hour bike ride (if its not too hot)
1 hour of slendertone xx
ooo nearly forgot lots of sunbathing x x x

Mmmm, no real plans as yet, depends what the children want to do (could be a walk into town I think! We need something before we can get on our new Wii but not sure what - son is organising it whatever it is!!! I'm just going to pay!!!)

I will defo start with a walk to the chemist for my WI. Then hopefully do a session on Wii Sports.

x

x

Gym!!! 15 mins bike, 25 threadmill, 15 crosstrainer...then home for 30mins slendertone....can't wait!!!!

Mmmm, no real plans as yet, depends what the children want to do (could be a walk into town I think! We need something before we can get on our new Wii but not sure what - son is organising it whatever it is!!! I'm just going to pay!!!)

I will defo start with a walk to the chemist for my WI. Then hopefully do a session on Wii Sports.

x

x
Thats what mums are for arent they?!?! My kids seem to think so!!!
OOOHHH i love our WII ...WII sports is fab...never knew i was sooo competative until i played it!!!
Good luck on your weigh in

Gym!!! 15 mins bike, 25 threadmill, 15 crosstrainer...then home for 30mins slendertone....can't wait!!!!
Wow you are really buzzed... when you are on the x trainer... squat slightly while you are doing it hun.... works a treat for toning the legs xxx
Happy gyming xxx

hey,

i have my first pt session tomorrow evening... so thats a biggie for me... i need to get tne bug back... so hope i catch it tomorrow...

good luck to u all with your exercise and weight loss this week....

here's to a fitter, happier and healthier US! :)

XOX

MY PLEDGE...

hey,

i have my first pt session tomorrow evening... so thats a biggie for me... i need to get tne bug back... so hope i catch it tomorrow...

good luck to u all with your exercise and weight loss this week....

here's to a fitter, happier and healthier US! :)

XOX

hey, im just back from the gym and an hour long session with my personal trainer.

this was my first session and the key goals are to reduce inches from my waist and the top of my arms - i really enjoyed the session and felt great. i have to go to the gym 2 times a week on my own and im working with him 2 times a week also.

my arms are 12 inches :eek: and my waist is about 28 - so i want to loose 1.5inches from my arm and 2inches from my waist before the end of august.

i had about 4 hours sleep last night so feel rather proud that i actually went to the gym and once i got into it i really woke up and went for it - im sure that once i go a few times i will get addicted to it - deffo feel excited even just writing that last paragraph and stating how much i want to loose of the 2 problem areas. be great to burn off the flab from these areas....

So did everyone else keep their monday exercise pledges???

xox

wow...sounds like you had a fab time and go girl on your goals...
One question...is your PT fit? as in good looking!! I always think it helps if they are lol oops..men on the brain again!!
Yeah, you sound like you will be addicted very soon hun....i wish i could hit the gym again but really don't have the time!
Mondays exercise for me wasnt 100% what i pledged
Lots of sunbathing...done
20 min bike ride ...matty was too hot so we came back
1 hour walk round the park inclusive of hills etc!
30 mins slendertone...up to now xxx
lots of cleaning too

Back