marvelous monday *hour by hour*

sumayyah

please try again
cant see the daily so thought i would get it under way

am about to go and surrender my car, darn brakes are going on it. no idea when they plan on getting it fixed and back to me ( its a motability car ) really need it on wednesday as its the rounds of hospital appointments, therapy appointments and of course the trek to weigh in

my other plans for today are now on hold so i shall be home cleaning, exercising, drinking water etc lol

morning all

starting my 810 week this week so felt a bit odd having a coffee with milk in this morning ;)
hubs has started CD today so far hes doing well, gonna feel odd later when im cooking for kids and my 810 meal and not him, think ill be nice and make his soup for him :D
ink im gonna have to get touch with CDC and find out what the changes are for 810 but then again its only a week then back to ss+, think i can cope with what i can have.

hope the garage get your brakes fixed asap horrible not havin a car when you need it. was bad enough last year when someone ran in to the back of my car and wrote it off and i was only without a car for 1 day

morning girlies
have a great day have weigh-in today had a difficut weekend but no cheats heres to glugging

Morning ladies!
Hope you all doing well.
I feel so cooooooooooooold today - but guessing it's a good sign that everything is moving in the right direction.
xxx

Heya!

I'm freezing today as well, decided to study from bed because it's soooo cold. I managed to get out of minding kids overnight at like midnight last night...instead of going home like a good lil girl I went to join friends in the pub for the Superbowl :D I got home at about 5am after being bold and having a snack (I was staaaarving at 3am). New day, new start and I'll be the best SS-er this week :)

Today I have to work on my dissertation...so nothing exciting happening here! Hope you all have a good day

Went shopping to take my mind off food. Bought a ring, some knickers, two scarves, a top for summer and a top for a friend - hope it fits her!
:) Didn't think about food once. Got home, showered, had my soup and am feeling angelical!

It's soooo cold - really shouldn't be doing this diet in winter ;)

Had a good day today, really busy in work so was glad when the day was over - just had a soup so that will hopefully warm me up a bit.

At least being in work meant that I did well with my water today - had had 3 litres before coming home today so another couple of glasses and that does it for me.

Back