Massive cheat :((

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pinkyblonde1, 25 June 2011 Social URL.

1. pinkyblonde1

pinkyblonde1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Last night got in from long day at work and did something sooooo stupid... Was on day 4 cambridge and i stupidly ate... Half an egg fried rice some chips and a snickers bar :((( ruined it now!!! Got weigh in on monday so iv blown it havent i?!!!

Xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Nope - as long as you stop there and keep perfectly to the packs all weekend you may still see a loss. Forget you did it but try to work out why it happened. You'll be okay. Don't beat yourself up. If you can just make it through to your WI and the one after, you won't even notice what happened, I promise, but you must tough it out for the next 10 days.

4. pinkyblonde1

pinkyblonde1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Iv agaim ruined today with a mcdonalds veggie wrap!! Why am i doing this?? Ive just tried on loads of dresses as im looking for something for a wedding and i looked so fat and horrible i iust thought im never gonna be thin so ate a wrap :((

Thank u for your encouragement i just have to stick to it xxx

5. Illa

Illa Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Mostly raw vegan
    drink plenty of water today and you'll be fine. It's just a mistake it can be fixed.

6. babypat

babypat Gold Member

good luck. u can do it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.