Massive motivation!!!!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
I've just been asked to be a bridesmaid!!!

I am SO excited. The wedding is at the end of October. I haven't ever been a bridesmaid before and am chuffed to bits. We went with the bride to try a couple of dresses on and she found her dress - it's stunning. Then she asked my friend and I after...delighted!

So, obviously I am going to want to look as good as I possibly can...so I will be trying ultra, ultra hard with SW, exercise (not that I haven't already, as most of you know...but even more so!)

Woohoo!

Wow! That is so very exciting - you must be thrilled - any idea what you will be wearing yet?

Nope - the bride is really relaxed and happy for us to have different style dresses that suit our figures, which is great as the other bridesmaid and I are totally different body shapes and sizes (she's a size 8, athletic marathon runner!!) and even when I'm slimmer, we wouldn't suit the same things anyway. Bride is having a think about colours, she's not got anything particular in mind, which is great as we have a blank canvas but there's soo much to choose from!

Oh wow!!! That's so exciting! And like you say, amazing motivation...

And lovely that you know you'll be wearing something you like too.

Congratulations!!! :)

That's fab Hellie ~ great motivation for you, xx

Hi Hellie,

Really chuffed for you, how exciting!!

Back