Massive weight loss here i come !!!!...

I've given myself an extra month, if it works out to a stone a month I SHOULD be at goal by the end of June/ Early July but I've given myself until the end of July so I have a little more time, just in case!
Then I'll start stepping up from there and try to maintain a weight of 9st 7 - 10 st

good plan !! sometimes when u give urself too much pressure u can crumble...i have many times in the past !! :)

That's exactly what I thought when I started and I wouldn't buy any clothes in smaller sizes or anything like that but now I do because I KNOW I'm going to do it this time! But that doesn't have a time limit :)
I think the only reason I set myself a goal date is so I have something to look forward to when the diet gets me down.

That is a good plan! And let's not forget - we're losing!!!!! :D So if it takes a little more or less time to reach our goals - it really doesn't matter too much because we weigh less than we did!

Ok - feeling happy today. Have lost 2.6lbs so far this week. :) Must stay on track today and tomorrow...up until the dinner. So sad - the restaurant we booked has a great reputation and we've been looking forward to it for so long... and now I'm almost dreading it. :(

Whoops! Focus on the positive - am losing, will continue to lose and will manage the dinner. :eek:

Great loss so far :)

Don't dread it just try to make sensible (ish!) choices, try to keep the carbs low and stick to meat and veg.
Did you have any ideas in mind for what you were going to order?

It's a set menu - the restaurant is show casing its dishes - so I don't have any idea what we will be served. Just know that their food is supposed to be wonderful and the desserts sublime.

Ah I see!
Not the end of the world at any rate just straight back on after and keep the water up, will lose anything you gain before you even notice it ^_^

Back