Massive weight loss here i come !!!!...

Keen75

Im hoping that if i start a diary on here it will help me stick with this fabulous diet !!! I managed to get down to my goal weight last year and was the happiest lady you could ever meet !! I got rid of all my fat clothes just before christmas and now non of my skinny clothes fit !!! i am very depressed...so been to c my CDC today and i have decided that today is the beginning of the rest of my life !! Ha ha !! How many times have i said that before !!:) x

Hi there! Were you on CD last year when you got to your goal weight?

If you just got rid of your bigger clothes before Xmas, sounds like you had a blast over the holidays! Good on you for having the discipline to get back to a diet when you need to!

Good luck! :)

Hi.. Thank u for ur reply !! yes was on CD before ! I have managed to pile on 2 stone since beginning of nov !! I stupidly went from ss to stuffing every item of food in view !!! This time i need to go up through the levels and do it properly !! Well....day one complete ! Just had my last shake of the day going to tackle my ironing now...hoping that will distract me from grabbing a glass of wine !! :)

Ironing! Thanks for the reminder! I moved the ironing board into the living room earlier today, but haven't done anything with it. Time to get started!

Well done on your 1st day!

Wow !! Just stood on scales and 4lb down !!! Feeling very motivated and raring to go...here is to Day 2 !!!

Good Luck Keen, keep going :) I'm only just starting out here but feeling very motivated and so want to lose this weight! It helps coming on here and hearing everyones different stories, so much inspiration.

Thank u..good luck to u too !! This forum is so excellent...its definately an inspiration and really helped me last time !!

DAY 3.... 2lb off...so thats 6 so far !! I found yesterday really difficult...couldnt stop thinking about food ... Drank so much tea and coffee and water....nothing seemed to help ....my poor husband !!! I was horrible to him !! Ended up having a bath and early night !! So glad i did !! Cant wait to loose that hunger feeling....another day ahead...!! Hope everyone else doing well !!xx

Hey there! You're doing great! And being bad tempered will pass, as you know, once you get into ketosis ... which should be very soon now!

I've taken a bath, a nap or just gone to bed early when it all gets too much and I think I'm going to go nuts. Luckily that passed relatively quickly and now I have the problem that I have quite a bit of energy and find myself up til all hours of the night. After a few nights of going to bed at 2 or 3am, I finally just decided to put myself to bed at a reasonable time - it does work as I do go to sleep.

Fun things to manage while on the diet! :)

Definately !! This has been the worst day yet !!! Im hoping i will wake up tomorrow feeling full of energy !! X

DAY 4....another 2lb off !!!! I am so chuffed !!!! Woo hoo !! The struggle yesterday was so worth it...im now in ketosis too so im hoping this will begin to get easier :)

DAY 4....another 2lb off !!!! I am so chuffed !!!! Woo hoo !! The struggle yesterday was so worth it...im now in ketosis too so im hoping this will begin to get easier :)

Yay! Glad to hear you're having a great week so far! The weight loss on CD is great - it really keeps you motivated. :)

Well done for sticking it out! I get really grumpy when I'm hungry too then everyone suffers lol.
Good luck!

Hi tizzy51...the weight loss is amazing !! Its the best diet ever if u can get through that 1st week !! How long have u been doing it now ?

Hi tizzy51...the weight loss is amazing !! Its the best diet ever if u can get through that 1st week !! How long have u been doing it now ?

I'm in my 3rd week, so not very long. Struggled my way through week 1 - felt hungry (tho' not as much as I expected) and really missed food. As ketosis kicked in, that passed. My timing wasn't great as I've had dinners to attend and in a week's time I'm going on ski holiday when I'll come off CD for a week. (Am not looking forward to having to get back to ketosis afterwards...)

All that will slow my weight loss - but am soooo happy to see the scales going down that I've decided it's not a race, I just have to stay with it as long as it takes.

I really like the support in the forum - am pretty sure I couldn't do the diet without it. Logging in and catching up with everyone is a highlight of my day. :)

I've had a similar experience, started before Xmas so had all the meals and parties to go too but my weight has still balanced out to a stone a month so hopefully yours will too :)

That would be awesome! I really want to finish up the SS portion of the diet by end May/beg June. Not sure how long the other steps are, but I'm scheduled to be in the US to visit family at the end of July and I want to be on regular food (and in control) by then.

Why do we put ourselves under such time pressures??

Day 5...STS !! i guessed i would...feeling much stronger today so hopefully through the worst of it now !!! I know Tizzy51 why do we do this ??? its my birthday at the end of April and im determined to be back down to goal by then !! Off to gym tonight :)

Back