Match.com for SW!!

Hi, nice idea.
I'm 44 1/2 yrs old lol.
Height - 5 foot 4 inches
Current weight - 9 stone 5.5lbs (at target).
Weight loss - 4 stone 8.5lbs
I'm a size 12 top and 10 bottom.
All time heaviest 14 stones 2lbs.

Looby you're my height and I started at your start weight exactly, when I first started losing weight (with WW, several years ago!)

Your goal is where I'd like to be too, ultimately!!!

How did you do it in 8 months?!?!

Looby you're my height and I started at your start weight exactly, when I first started losing weight (with WW, several years ago!)

Your goal is where I'd like to be too, ultimately!!!

How did you do it in 8 months?!?!
Hi Hellie, i was so focused to lose the weight nothing would put me off. Now I am so glad i did it as i feel wonderful and with the good weather not too far away (hopefully) i will enjoy it instead of hating it. Stay as focused as you can and it will work. xxx

Pumpkin2008 - we are same height and size although weight different and i'm a cple yrs older lol

Height - 5'7
Weight - 15.3
Size - 18 (waist 34, hips 44)quote]

Yes we are indeed! I need to be about 10st-10st 7lb for to be a slim 12 as I'm apple shape and my belly is always big! x

Hi Hellie, i was so focused to lose the weight nothing would put me off. Now I am so glad i did it as i feel wonderful and with the good weather not too far away (hopefully) i will enjoy it instead of hating it. Stay as focused as you can and it will work. xxx

Brilliant! I admire your focus and determination so much. I am quite in the zone at the moment too, so feel I can stay focused, however it doesn't take much to make me slide off track.

Did you find it more difficult as you got closer to goal? I still have 2 stone to go, but never seem to get more than 1½ off a week. I'm not complaining too much, a loss is great and I can feel the benefit in my clothes already. However, it feels such a slow pace.

Back