• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

mattessons smoked pork sausage syns???

Please could someone tell me the syns in mattessons (reduced fat) smoked pork sausage. Its the one sold ready to eat and package weighs 228 g (each portion of 57g = 131 calories 10.3g fat of which 4.6g is saturates) Its looking very high in syns to me :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
7 syns for the whole packet 228g or for the portion size? :) thats much better than i thought it would be whichever one it is. Thanks cocktailprincess. x x x

AMAZING :) thanks again. well done on your weight loss journey, very impressive. Wish i had got enough posts to give the thumbs up "thanks" to you x x

MrsBabyCakes

Naughty Fridge Picker
Oh I am glad I read this as I used that sausage a lot to make a caserole and its been a big hit with the family, there is 5 of us, so syned over the whole family thats not too bad.

my recipe is

Onions
Mushrooms
Heinz baked beans
sausage as above sliced thinly
tin chopped tomatoes
4 tbsp puree (optional)
generous splosh Worcestershire sauce

cook on the stove 30ish mins , this is a shove it all in the pot recipe, simples :)

served with Mash and super free veg, big hit with the kids and very nice on a EE day!

Last edited:
I haven't tried them in years tbh. I did Atkins yonks ago and they were free on that 'diet'- I got so ill on that I just can't look at them anymore without yacking (The moment I broke on Atkins was looking at my lunch of sliced mattesons sausage and sliced brie and crying because I really wanted some fruit...............how times have changed- lol)

xxx

I know this is an old thread but hoping someone can help with syns of Giebels smoked pork sausage(from Lidl) On red this week....

It's a 227g pack and the nutritional values per 100 g are...

energy - 320 cals
protein 14 g
carbs 0.9 g
fat 29g(eeekkkkk)

I haven't eaten it yet will depend on the syns!!

Thanks in advance :)

Anyone?!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 1
Syn Values 1
Syn Values 6
Syn Values 1
Syn Values 5