maxitone sculptress shake

d14

Can anyone tell me the syns for this? I have been advised to eat more protein (i'm a vegetarian)

Heres the info for it..

[h=2]Product Information[/h]
Values Per50g Serving:
Energy209kcal / 873kJ
Protein15.9g
Carbohydrate24g
of which sugars9.9g
Fat5.3g
of which saturates0.8g
Fibre0.7g
Sodium0.13g
Active Ingredients:
CLA1.5g
Green Tea Extract21mg

1 syn for every 20 calories so 10½ syns

Why do you need a supplement to boost your protein when you can get it from your free foods?

Most protein comes from fish/chicken (don't eat it, i'm a vegetarian) and dairy (i eat cheese occasionally, dont like eggs or milk) and beans...theres only so many beans i can eat before getting fed up :/

But you also have quorn, tofu, houmous, seeds and nuts - it's why the last three are on the HEB list . Rice, other grains like cous cous, quinoa and bulgher wheat, pasta, lentils, cereal and bread all have significant amounts of protein, as do potatoes. And if you can face marmite lol

I would try and avoid maxitone if I was you. I did the maxi muscle 2 shakes a day and a sensible meal and lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks but I felt like they made me light headed and quite sickly and drained. And at 10 1/2 syns a day it could ruin your weight loss. I have started to add more protein and amino acids to my diet by eating quinoa, bulgar wheat and soya mince. The soya mince is great for spag bol, chilli, "mince" dinners etc all you do it soak 50g in 150ml of water and a stock cube for 5 mins and add to your meal.

xx

Thanks for the replies. I do eat a lot of beans but not sure if its enough! I eat soy mince sometimes but the smell puts me off :p

Thanks for the replies. I do eat a lot of beans but not sure if its enough! I eat soy mince sometimes but the smell puts me off :p

I havent notice a weird taste or smell like some people say. I have been feeding it to the whole family in secret for a couple of weeks now cause I got sick of tescos rising cost of extra lean mince and this works so much cheaper and less fat. Only got rumbled cause I left the flipping packet on the bench when cooking, they hadnt even noticed lolz and I have saved a small fortune :)

Back