Maxitone Sculptress

kezzy82

Hi There,
I was wondering if anyone had ever tried the Maxitone range, or even better, the new Sculpress range? Its aimed specifically at women. I have tried it for a few weeks off and on, its getting quite pricey now and I'm wondering whether its worth continuing.
The Sculptress range seems to be aimed towards diet and weightloss, and I have noticed a change when I'm on it, I feel much more energised, but they are fairly high in protien. Could this be it?
Any help is much appreciated!
xxx

Hi, I am contemplating myself purchasing the Definity powder to have as breakfast and a snack before the gym. I think this one is more for toning and helps to repair and recover after exercise, it sounds quite good. Did you notice a difference on it?

I was on slimfast before and lost a measly 9 pound in 2 1/2 months even though i was being angelic.

I have been on Maxitone for two weeks and have lost 5 pound in that time and i feel better for it as well (less bloated).

Probably wont have lost any this week but that was because it was my hen night on sat!!

maxitone

Hi
I am after some advice, I am thinking of starting Maxitone sculptress does it work and how do you take it for best results.
Thanks

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

hi there
ive been on the maxitone sculptress shake and tablets for 2 weeks now.but i only have one shake a day as it costs alot!but well worth it.it def works on helping lose fat and tonning your body!im always very alert and never feel drained at any point of any day!ive lost half a stone in this time period and my body has taken a lovely shape.i would recommend this to anyone.but bare in mind you do need to work out and eat healthy food!but i still treat myself to a choclate bar or baigal and the weight is still falling off.

i found pure whey protien the best for me, yes ive gained muscle weight as im teaming it with creatin tablets too....
compared to my whey protien shakes the maxi tone tubs seem very small and double the price!

Back