May 2016 Challenge

Sazmajig

Silver Member
Hey guys - you know the drill. Let me know what your may target is and as a team we can smash it!

Honestly no idea what I want for May as I think I'm about 2 lbs away from target. I am going away for a hen weekend in Bratislava and the next weekend is another hen weekend (this time in the UK!). If I'm perfectly honest every weekend is either a birthday or a celebration! Will update my target after my weigh in tonight!

Hi, please could I join in? I joined slimming world a couple of weeks ago and am doing it from home so this will be really motivating :) Weigh ins are on Friday.

In May I would love to lose 6lbs

Oh I'd like to join in this too please :) Maybe spur me on to stay on track! I am a Monday weigh in, so I count 5 in May? I'll give myself the target of 10lbs off (well if the first Monday counts cos thats only the 2nd? lol) . Fingers crossed everyone!

OK I have my birthday on 2 and wedding anniversary on the twenty ninth and there are four thursdays
t
my average loss is 1.5 and as I might put on can I go for just 3 lb this month I can change it if I am doing well

Count me in again, this month I have a boozy weekend away on the 13th where I will eat quite healthily but swill it all down with copious amounts of alcohol...... Plan A is.... Be very healthy with loads of exercise from the 1st and then same again from the 16th onwards... we will see.
Target for May 8 lbs :innocent0001: Weigh in is a Friday.

Last edited:
Seems everybody has a few events coming up in May? :) Same here, a long weekend away mid month and this Sat will be heavy on the drinks as well :rolleyes::D

I am going to try for lbs 5 off in May (being optimistic but I know it can be done :))

i'll go for 6 this month please, birthday is right in the middle which may cock things up a little lol

I'm in. Sunday weigher so 4 weigh-ins in May but I've just booked an imprompu night away with my daughter (I should really be getting ready!) and it's Easter here this weekend so lots of lunches and chocolate around to sabotage me. I have to keep it real and just go for 4lbs this month.

Hey guys, some fab goals to achieve this month! Is there anyone hoping with their loss that they will achieve another shiny?

I am aiming for a maintain this month - I literally have no idea what being target is going to do for me so a maintain now I'm at target seems the only way. I don't know how this will affect the chart but if it seems to be making our losses look less ill change my target to minus 3 as that is the top end of my target.

Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 07.35.35.png

Hi I will join in for May but will just go for 4lb as I have a birthday in the middle of the month too and my weight loss is slow to say the least:eek:
Tuesday weigh in.

Hi will join again maybe I might get my goal hahahaha got 2.5 to lose Friday to get Aprils one an the way my weigh ins are going I'll be lucky for 1lb on Friday will say 5lb again as seem to be losing very slowly

Wow this is exactly what I need. I have a lot to lose and I've just started today. So my first weigh in will be 4th May. I'm hoping to lose 14lbs in my first month of possible.
Weigh Day is Wednesday.

Not sure if this is doable in 4 weigh days, I'll try :)

I'm also aiming for 14lbs in may. It is doable - we can do it together x

Yes please, I'm new to SW and weigh in on a Tuesday. I would like to lose 7lbs, Thanks

Back