May 2016 Challenge

Good luck everyone!! Lets smash it this month!

Screen Shot 2016-04-28 at 08.48.09.png

Hmm what to choose. I have 3 weigh ins, as I've booked a holiday for May 25th as it's our wedding anniversary.

I also have a hen weekend involving a meal and drinks, and then an afternoon tea the following day.

I think I'll aim for 6lb, then that will mean I get my 2.5 stone award.

Need the support of this site more than ever as I left SW last night! I just wasn't getting anything out of group, using up holidays and so I messaged my consultant last night so say I was going to try to do it myself, she didn't reply but the deletion of me from the facebook group was the hint to say she'd got the msg!

So, I weighed myself this morning on my own scales and I shall be starting from there so i'll be a thursday weigher please @Sazmajig as for a target, I need to aim for a pound a week so 4lbs please :)

OMG what a cow she was @Lucylu79 !! She's certainly shot herself in the foot if you ever wanted to go back to class. I don't get why some people feel the need to be so disagreeable, I really don't!

Need the support of this site more than ever as I left SW last night! I just wasn't getting anything out of group, using up holidays and so I messaged my consultant last night so say I was going to try to do it myself, she didn't reply but the deletion of me from the facebook group was the hint to say she'd got the msg!

So, I weighed myself this morning on my own scales and I shall be starting from there so i'll be a thursday weigher please @Sazmajig as for a target, I need to aim for a pound a week so 4lbs please :)
I hate when I hear things like this. Manners cost nothing!

Good luck with your weight loss x

How horrible! Where is your group? That's a bit off isn't it? Agree with others - she's shot herself in the foot there and I'd be inclined to deter others! Where are her manners?!

Course I'll add you tomorrow my lovely. You can do it xxx

I'll add everyone tomorrow as I'm now home about to eat my tea and watch a film/rubbish tele! Xx

I'd really like to lose 7 pounds in May! I'm hoping joining this will spur me on. My weight loss has really slowed down lately & I haven't really lost much. I've lost 4 stone in total and am struggling to get to target (at least 1-1/2 stone to go) xx

Course! I'll add you all tomorrow :)

Doing good, just had homemade lasagne and chips for tea and think I'm going to have an early night. Ending the day on 5 syns

Off out for dinner tomorrow, pretty glad I got my target this week as it takes the pressure off and gives me lots of flexibility xx

Thanks My weigh in is on a Wednesday by the way but on the second week I'll be weighing in on a different day. I'm ending the day on 3.5 syns, scran bran & dairylea triangles as a & b option and had lots of speedy fruits, salad and veg!

Thanks everyone for your support, truly means a lot! I'm not sure how I feel about the whole thing to be honest. Yes I was a rubbish attendee and yes she allowed me to be a shift worker to coincide with my husbands shifts but I always told her if I couldn't make it resulting in no holidays left after 4 months. I never once never turned up, alwats stayed to class when I could which wasn't often but always participated and yeah, no reply and just the delete button!

I won't be going back now, there's another group nearby but i'm really hoping that with the support of this site and the years of knowledge gained from class will help me lose weight alongside the exercise that i'm starting to do so let's see!

Sorry @Sazmajig that I missed your post to say you'd reached target - FANTASTIC!!!!!

Thanks everyone for your support, truly means a lot! I'm not sure how I feel about the whole thing to be honest. Yes I was a rubbish attendee and yes she allowed me to be a shift worker to coincide with my husbands shifts but I always told her if I couldn't make it resulting in no holidays left after 4 months. I never once never turned up, alwats stayed to class when I could which wasn't often but always participated and yeah, no reply and just the delete button!

I won't be going back now, there's another group nearby but i'm really hoping that with the support of this site and the years of knowledge gained from class will help me lose weight alongside the exercise that i'm starting to do so let's see!

Sorry @Sazmajig that I missed your post to say you'd reached target - FANTASTIC!!!!!

Sounds like a right b****!

You can do it Lucy, we'll all be right behind you xxx

And thank you my lovely - tough getting target just before a bank holiday as already I've had one meal out and another tonight!! haha xxx

Back