May 2016 Challenge

Well done @Lucylu79 thats fab!

Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 08.54.55.png

How have you got on this week @jenniecakes @Erniie @Fab-4-40 @SarahMP ?

Weighed in early and unofficially this week as I can't make my normal group - 0.5lbs ON. Lately I'm having a really difficult time with SW, I'm still eating on plan but really struggling to lose consistently :( the last 4 weeks my losses have hugely slowed down. Not a happy chappy :(

Weighed in early and unofficially this week as I can't make my normal group - 0.5lbs ON. Lately I'm having a really difficult time with SW, I'm still eating on plan but really struggling to lose consistently :( the last 4 weeks my losses have hugely slowed down. Not a happy chappy :(
What are you finding difficult lovely? anything we can help with?

We all have times like these but its how we deal with them that shows us our strength and how much we want it xxx

Apologies for not being about as much this weekend, tis the OH's mums birthday tomorrow so ill be at her most of the day and then is one of the besties birthdays and we are having sunday together - maybe go to the beach or something! If i don't get chance to update will def update monday xx

Screen Shot 2016-05-06 at 15.50.13.png

I'm away next week on a caravan site. We are taking breakfast and lunch with us and I'll make sure I have fruit and yogurts as snack.
However we are eating out each evening. I'll do my best, I'm hoping all the extra walking I'll be doing with cover up the occasional extra syns.

What are you finding difficult lovely? anything we can help with?

We all have times like these but its how we deal with them that shows us our strength and how much we want it xxx

I'm still on plan but the last three weeks I have STS, lost only 2.5lb on a sp week, then put on 0.5 - my body has suddenly just become resistant :/ before that I was averaging 3lb off a week. I initially chalked it up to some meds I was on but I finished those about 10 days ago. So I'm really confused as to why my body isnt responding to SW how it was a month ago. Not sure what else I can do!

Hi!

Is it too late to join? I need just this to give me a little kickstart, i'm weighing on Mondays. 10lb off by the end of May might be a little bit of wishful thinking but i feel determined!

Back