May 2016 Challenge

:0icanfly:Wow, lost 3lb this week and got Slimmer of the week:):):)
Its my birthday on Sunday so it will probably all go back on:bday:next week:eek:

Awww, whether it be that last week's result was void after a pt session and a light tea or I've been worse than I thought this week... 1lb on

Also @Sazmajig youve got me as 6lb off but I meant 4 please

-2lb this week for me :)

wow smashing it guys!!

How did you all do yesterday @Fab-4-40 @SarahMP @Ratherbeamermaid ? Good luck thursday weighers :)

Wil apologise in advance for not being as present as i usually am work is mental & I'm off to Bratislava this weekend for my friends Hen!

MASSIVE well done to @Trefoil & @Leedsvgn for already reaching this months target… Now looking forward to seeing how much more you can lose. You can do it!!

Screen Shot 2016-05-12 at 12.17.22.png

Just a pound for me please

yes I know its good but gutted with the effort I put in
different food daily no more than 6syns a day no treats as used in food

extra walking (but not a huge amount) apart from that no change

cant be water weight as I take fluid retention tablets

so no idea but happy I lost but I should of lost more
everyone in my group loses then goes on about the amount of wine they drunk eating out chinese etc
so I am not giving up phoned the doc for a second referal and on I go I am going to stop worrying about the effort I put in and just go with the flow - as I cant go round feeling like this every week

so I know I need a kick up the ar$e
and be pulled through the next week - who is up for the challenge

Just a pound for me please

yes I know its good but gutted with the effort I put in
different food daily no more than 6syns a day no treats as used in food

extra walking (but not a huge amount) apart from that no change

cant be water weight as I take fluid retention tablets

so no idea but happy I lost but I should of lost more
everyone in my group loses then goes on about the amount of wine they drunk eating out chinese etc
so I am not giving up phoned the doc for a second referal and on I go I am going to stop worrying about the effort I put in and just go with the flow - as I cant go round feeling like this every week

so I know I need a kick up the ar$e
and be pulled through the next week - who is up for the challenge

Well done on the loss!

Can I just ask, have you tried eating all of your Syns for one week to see if it changed anything? Just out of interest? I lose more when I eat all of my Syns and struggle if I don't.
I use my Syns on oil, avocado, olives, sauces etc but if I am too cautious then I struggle and overthink so I just go with the flow and take it easy. Just thinking of some ideas for you.

Hope you're alright and you smash it for next week!

Ruth
X

@Aaleigha Don't be so hard on yourself, you wanted 5 off this month and in your second week have lost 4! Still two weighins so i know you'll do amazingly just like last month. A lb is still good (i know we always want more but honestly its amazing)

Like Trefoil said I'd be looking to up my syns for a week to see if that shakes things up a bit, and take some pressure off (just not too much you go wild ;)) Its easy for me to say, i was the absolute worst at beating myself up - and still am!

Screen Shot 2016-05-13 at 06.56.48.png

3.5 off for me. Not quite sure how as I had a big weekend this weekend!

@Aaleigha Don't be so hard on yourself, you wanted 5 off this month and in your second week have lost 4! Still two weighins so i know you'll do amazingly just like last month. A lb is still good (i know we always want more but honestly its amazing)

Like Trefoil said I'd be looking to up my syns for a week to see if that shakes things up a bit, and take some pressure off (just not too much you go wild ;)) Its easy for me to say, i was the absolute worst at beating myself up - and still am!

View attachment 181741

I know I am hard on my self and part of it is because I am between sizes so nothing looks good on me
I looked in the mirror on saturday and everything I tried on looked awful
so of course when I lost a pound it wasnt good enough
what really gets me is every week there is a group of ladies who say they have been for a chinese drunk wine have days off here and there when they lunch and not one of them has done less that two pound a week

but perhaps they are not being truthful
or perhaps it will catch up with them at some point

I know my road is going to be a long one I have about 7st to so BUT get there I will
I wonder if they will give up before I do - now that will be interesting :) :)
see feeling better already
thanks girls it really helps when someone else says what you know xxx

I know I am hard on my self and part of it is because I am between sizes so nothing looks good on me
I looked in the mirror on saturday and everything I tried on looked awful
so of course when I lost a pound it wasnt good enough
what really gets me is every week there is a group of ladies who say they have been for a chinese drunk wine have days off here and there when they lunch and not one of them has done less that two pound a week

but perhaps they are not being truthful
or perhaps it will catch up with them at some point

I know my road is going to be a long one I have about 7st to so BUT get there I will
I wonder if they will give up before I do - now that will be interesting :) :)
see feeling better already
thanks girls it really helps when someone else says what you know xxx

I totally get that. I have 12 (no joke) dresses in my wardrobe that are brand new that I can get on, do the zip up to my waist and then I can do the button up at the top but nothing in the middle. Technically I could walk around with a jacket or cardi on all day and get away with it but I would probably forget ;) either way, it drives me mad so I completely understand the being in between sizes thing, because there's a 2/3 size difference between my top and bottom half!

I would gloss right over the ladies at group and just take it with a pinch of salt, there are people at mine that say the same thing. We can hold our heads high knowing we enjoyed all of our speed food just as much as their alcohol and takeaway! Glad you're feeling better!

Ruth
X

Back