May 2016 Challenge

I totally get that. I have 12 (no joke) dresses in my wardrobe that are brand new that I can get on, do the zip up to my waist and then I can do the button up at the top but nothing in the middle. Technically I could walk around with a jacket or cardi on all day and get away with it but I would probably forget ;) either way, it drives me mad so I completely understand the being in between sizes thing, because there's a 2/3 size difference between my top and bottom half!

I would gloss right over the ladies at group and just take it with a pinch of salt, there are people at mine that say the same thing. We can hold our heads high knowing we enjoyed all of our speed food just as much as their alcohol and takeaway! Glad you're feeling better!

Ruth
X

thank you - its really hard for people on this journey to understand - my daughter and husband both have problems seeing how I see me

I'm so so sorry, I didn't update you on my weight loss for last week, I lost 2lb :) So that's 5lb so far xx

@Sazmajig Got weighed Fri 13th (1 lb off)
Luckily I got weighed before the weekend and drank loads of beer, fish and chips Friday night, all you can eat breakfast Saturday morning (but stuck to bacon with all fat removed, beans and scrambled egg)oh yea, half a huge pepperoni Pizza on sat Night.
Apart from that, I was on plan!
Going for a good week this week.

Hi, superlate for a May challenge I know, but can I join in anyway as I deffo want to hang around and be here for Junes challenge.
I lost 1.5lb the 4th May and 3.5lb the 11th.
Hoping to lose 10lb overall during May!

Really confused about last weeks WI, went from 22.0 to 22.4 to 22.3 to 22.1 so not sure what reading to take.
Going to go with this mornings and say I've had a 1lb gain last week?!?!? It may all change tomorrow.

Amazing losses!! I've got my fingers crossed for tomorrow

Well done on everybodies losses :)

My WI result today was a fully deserved lbs 1.5 on! It was a good long weekend away though. :cool:

Anyways, will be good now and hope to have that lbs 1.5 off next week and hopefully a little more. :rolleyes:

-2lbs for me today!!
Having a few problems with my phone. I dropped it last week and everything seems to work (calls/texts etc) but the main apps just shut down, including Internet. I mainly use Internet for this site. So that's why I've not been on.

Stupid phone, or stupid me for dropping it so often. I still have my old iPhone 5s??? So maybe I should find that.

Back