May 2017 Challenge

STS today, thanks Sarah xx (hope the wedding planning is going well)

Okay please don't judge me but I haven't been on plan all week and have had 3 events to attend during the week where I ate and drank far too much. I decided to weigh in a day early as I want to get back on track asap. I've gained 8lb this week!

Okay please don't judge me but I haven't been on plan all week and have had 3 events to attend during the week where I ate and drank far too much. I decided to weigh in a day early as I want to get back on track asap. I've gained 8lb this week!

don't worry, I'm sure that 8lbs will drop off as soon as you're back on track. happens to us all. good luck getting back on track x x

+1.5lb on for me this week. Hoping that's water retention :(

Nobody should ever judge. We are all doing the same thing, and we're all here to support one another, whether we have bad or good weeks. The main thing is we shake off the bad weeks and battle on x

Another 1.5lbs off for me. Sorry I'm late posting but I've had a houseful of visitors.
As it is my first time here I was just wondering what happens tomorrow as it is the last day of the month. Do we weigh again for final time?
I won't make my 5lbs target but at least I'm lighter at the end of the month than I was at the beginning!

(So want to add kisses at end of post - it's a habit - is it just me?)

Another 1.5lbs off for me. Sorry I'm late posting but I've had a houseful of visitors.
As it is my first time here I was just wondering what happens tomorrow as it is the last day of the month. Do we weigh again for final time?
I won't make my 5lbs target but at least I'm lighter at the end of the month than I was at the beginning!

(So want to add kisses at end of post - it's a habit - is it just me?)

well done on your loss. I generally just weigh in on weigh in day but its up to u if you want to weigh on last day of month too.

I always put kisses :) x x

Forgot to post yesterday, I gained 0.4lbs this week, missed my target by a mile. Could've been a lot worse, I had 4 days off plan last week. Back on it now though, hoping June is better than May!

Hey guys, sorry its been a while for posting. End of month is my busiest time at work so ive been working through my lunch break.

Capture.PNG

Back