May 2017 Challenge

Just 0.5lb off this week :)

3.5lbs loss for me this week. Thanks Sarah x

Loss of 0.8 this week, thanks.

Missing a tonne of results guys, how is everyone getting on?

Apologies its been a few days haven't been feeling 100% and have been so busy wedding planning on my lunch breaks! View attachment 187018

thanks for updating Sarah. woohoo I'm in green :) good luck wedding planning x x

My head has not been in it the last few weeks - after my 1.2 loss the first week of May I was +0.2 and then STS. I am now on holidays so that's it for me for this month - failed miserably on reaching target but on a most positive note most of my summer clothes fit (so I have not had to go out and buy stuff in a bigger size) and while I will not be on plan during holiday I am determined not to go crazy and I will be back here full of determination in June. Good luck to everyone else for the rest of May!

My head has not been in it the last few weeks - after my 1.2 loss the first week of May I was +0.2 and then STS. I am now on holidays so that's it for me for this month - failed miserably on reaching target but on a most positive note most of my summer clothes fit (so I have not had to go out and buy stuff in a bigger size) and while I will not be on plan during holiday I am determined not to go crazy and I will be back here full of determination in June. Good luck to everyone else for the rest of May!

have a lovely holiday Bella. sure you'll be able get straight back on track when you get back x x

Hi Sarah, can you take me off this May challenge too. I've been struggling this month and keep falling off plan. Fingers crossed my mojo is back for June. Good luck everyone x x

Back