May 31st Challenge The final Journey

precious

Gold Member
Helllooo Minis...

its only meee :D

Right then straight into it... I am starting this challenge to basically lose the last stone and a half (wow that sounds fab :eek:) i remember when i had over 5 stone to lose and was like how am i gonna lose that :rolleyes: and here i am with the last bit of my blubber left ...

Anyway...Im going to be very good with with myself and incredibly STRICT for the may month with lots of excersise thrown in...

Your more than welcome to join if u wish... i guess this is just something for me to come back to... for motivation ... I have been slacking ALOT in april so that changes starting tomm :D Im determined to get to goal by end of this month... so i can start WW and lose the last few lbs and maintain :D

If u wanna join and uve been good come back and honk with 100% blubber blubber :p (dont ask me why blubber blubber lol i dont have a clue why lol )

I will join you on that one and see how far i get as i have started my diet today and i have more that 5st to lose. What diet are you on now then? Coz i noticed u said that u wanted to move over to ww x

Hi girls, count me in. Want to lose at least a stone by the end of May and am goin to need lots of motivation and support. Want to give it also! Doin Jillian Michaels 20 minutes daily and simply filling on WW. Let the journey begin!!! Xx

I've never done one of these challenges before but I would love to join too. I would like to lose 8lb by the end of may which will take me to 12 stone. Goodluck all :) :) x

Back