May 31st Mini Challenge

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
So a few of us have set bigger goals to hit by Christmas, but want to set mini challenges in that time. Feel free to join, just copy and paste below and add yourself to the list. No pressure, just a little challenge. Then update your stats on the list each time you weigh in :)

Camplestar 25lb
Starlit_Cazza 30lb

Camplestar 25lb
Starlit_Cazza 30lb
Freyj4z 20lb

Yayy :) got my first weigh in wednesday!! I will update here on progress :)

My weigh in day is Tuesday :)

Worked out ive gotta loose 4lb a week to reach 20lb by the 31st

Hi I'm new to all this but I'd like to join the list , how do I see the list ? My goal is 1st 1.5lb. I weigh in on a Saturday morning

Well done Linz. I am very nervous about my weight this week. I know I am building muscle, I just really hope it doesn't stop the weight loss.

Yay well done :) i have my weigh in wednesday and i am realllly nervous!!

Yeah i am really enjoying it :) i am hoping that a have a big loss i really want to get down to the 16s sooon :)

I cant wait to get there i have 6.5lb to lose to get into the 16's properly!! If i can do that this week i will be over the moon!

Fingers crossed, as i mentioned ive got issues with my teeth atm so thats probably played a huge part of it,

Camplestar 25lb
Starlit_Cazza 30lb
Freyj4z 20lb
BigBlackBird 20lbs
Linzmain 10lbs (4lbs lost, 6 to go)
xLouLoux 15.5lbs
BeeBeeSee 12lb

Hey, just added myself to the challenge, brand new here with a lot to lose. Will do my first weigh in tomorrow, I'm rather apprehensive coz I've only just started on not weighed myself yet, it's gonna be bad. I hate it when an otherwise good day gets so totally ruined by numbers. I'm determined to not allow that.

Just going to weigh myself in the morning and get on with it.

The amount of time I've started and stopped is unbelievable. But it's all forward now
:)

I am just into the 16s by 0.2lb but still it is less than 17. Really looking forward to 15 but it is a long way off yet. Losing motivation slightly this week as I don't seem to be losing.

Back