Freyj4z 20lb
BigBlackBird 20lbs
Linzmain 10lbs (4lbs lost, 6 to go)
xLouLoux 15.5lbs
BeeBeeSee 12lb

Newstart_2012 28lbs
Rachcandoit 18lbs

Hi,

I'm Rachael and this is just the sort of small-ish goal I need to get me started, so can I join you all too please?

Good Luck

6lb weight loss yayy, 14lb to go to hit my target by the end of may

Forgot to update this! I weighed in officially yesterday and lost 7lb. was a little disappointed, as my scales showed an 8/9lb loss, but hey ho, what can you do? 7lb is 7lb at the end of the day! That's 5st 5lb gone now in 15 weeks :)

Camplestar 25lb

Starlit_Cazza 30lb (7lb lost, 23lb to go)
Freyj4z 20lb (6lb lost, 14lb to go)
BigBlackBird 20lbs
Linzmain 10lbs (4lbs lost, 6 to go)
xLouLoux 15.5lbs
BeeBeeSee 12lb

Newstart_2012 28lbs
Rachcandoit 18lbs

My scales showed a 7.5lb loss, but its an evening wi and ive had issues with an infection in my mouth, so im not too gutted

These losses are amazing girls. I am slitly green eyed. I think mine will be 3lb this week. Weigh in tomorrow.

Really good losses, congrats. After starting again two days ago I finally faced the scales this morning to see what I was dealing with *gulp* so much more than I expected. I'm so determined to get on with this but have to seriously learn to stop addressing my problems/stress/whatever else isn't right with food. Amazing how you can be totally focused and yet the old habit wants me to rummage through the cupboards every time.
But seeing your results is really helpful, you've obviously put a lot of hard work into it already, so hopefully end of next month I'll be in full swing and celebrating little successes.

Thats still a loss tho, i weighed myself this morning and ive not lost anything since wednesday...

new strart well done

Merrr feeling rubbish, as some of you know i have a problem with weighing myself, i have got rid of one set but i cant get rid of them or even put them away.....i weighed myself this morning and ive stayed the same from wednesday... :( when do your points go down??

Ive been on plan, completley, but im not losing weight im so annoyed :'(

Yeah, obv my first week the next day i was down 2lb but this week the scales havent moved, im really motivated to be on plan!! Just wanna lose a bit more first

This week has been a total write off for me, so annoyed at myself! ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How come this week has been a write off??

Frey, I weigh twice everyday. It helps me stay on track. Lower your points slightly if your struggling. You will get there. We all Plateau a some point. Linz don't worry. You may lose the battle but you will win the war. Tomorrow is a new day. We are here doing this for ourselves. To be happy and healthy. We have not failed until we give up. I don't know about you guys but I do not do failure. Keep going guys. Maybe we should create a forfeit for when we mess up. Like 50 press ups, sit ups and star jumps if you eat rubbish.

Yeah i am gonna put my points lower by 5 and see if that helps, but im weight every morning and staying the same :'( and ive been on plan, ive used some of my weeklies this week so thats maybe why,

It could just be your body adjusting. They need to so that every now and then.

Yhh...but if i dont lose this week ill be so unbelievably annoyed

I lowered my points way back in 2010 as i was struggling with so many, and stayed the same. I told class leader and she said to go back to what I should have, and I then lost. So you really should eat all your points, I still sometimes find myself eating when not hungry just to use them, but you are better to. It's only Sunday tho, your body's just trying to grasp what's going on with the different eating, you've still a few days left till weigh in, nod it's different scales.

If I was you I'd get rid of the house scales, it not healthy to weigh too much, I know it's hard not to as I use to be addicted too, but it's so unpredictable that I know there's no point doing it now, I end up thinking of weight all the time and then going off track. So it makes me worse, one day I'll see a loss, feel great, eat great, next day ill get a gain, be disappointed and comfort eat, it's a vicious circle x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know but its just annoying as im not seeing anything come off i suppose....its annoying, but then i had this issue a while ago where i weighed and my scales stayed the same and i lost on Sw scales...
I know i need to stop, i just cant help it, i get so anxious if i dont weigh

Yeah, i just know ill be so upset if i get a sts.....i dont understand how i can lose weight last week and this nothing!!

Back