May Challenge ? Anyone up for it? Get ready for the summer! ;o)

Morning (just) everyone :)

Well done to all those who have lost so far :D

My first May WI, and not off to a very good start :eek: Still I've lost 1lb so it's better than nothing! lol

Will try harder not to get carried away with the booze next week :D

Good luck everyone :fingerscrossed: and thanks Arctic for updating us all and your spiffy colour coding :D lol

List Deletef......

Just added myself from the latest list, Good Luck All!!
3.5lb short last month......I will reach target this month!!

Last edited:
I removed the list from my post! Well done on the losses everyone :)

Yep they really are a fab idea, I love them too :)

Arctic, I've lost 6lb, (very very happy) but would like to change my challenge to a total loss of 10lb, seeing as how I've already lost 6 right at the start. So now it would be 6lb lost, 4lb to go. Thanks!

Ellie, wow what an amazing loss! You must be really pleased, well done! What was your secret? :p

Arctic, I've lost 6lb, (very very happy) but would like to change my challenge to a total loss of 10lb, seeing as how I've already lost 6 right at the start. So now it would be 6lb lost, 4lb to go. Thanks!

WOW Well done! That's an amazing loss :D

Thanks guys! It's pretty embarrassing actually - I've had a really bad couple of days, been really naughty and had too much wine etc (stressful new promotion at work) so I really wasn't expecting a loss at all! I guess all I can put it down to is still managing the 30 Day shred every day and I was eating well, just having too much wine haha. Also last week when I weighed, I weighed a lot later than normal in the day, so realistically I probably wasn't actually as much as I recorded. Still, not complaining!

Only half a pound off this week - still a loss though, haha!

Hiya everyone,

Is it too late for me to join the May challenge with you all?

Bernie x

2lb for me plz

1lb loss for me this week! hoping for more next week. not well today tho:( and no, it's not self-inflicted!

Lost nothing last week! Weigh in on Sunday this week hopeful I lose something this week! I am also doing weights like 3 times a week, maybe it contribute to not seeing the scale budge? ?????( wishful thinking:( * sad face* )

ellierose988 said:

6 lb for just 7 days????? Wow I salute you:) congratulation:)

hiya,

I lost 1.5lb this week.

Bernie x

Back