May Challenge Anyone?

A very small 0.2lb loss for me this week, but it is loss and TBH I was expecting a gain as I haven't had the most angelic past 7 days! Good luck everyone else................ hopefully I can do a bit better next week :rolleyes:

Annya 5lbs - 0.2lbs lost...... 4.8lbs to go
Lovehatecarbs 3lbs - 0lbs lost ........3lbs to go
Hayley83 8lbs - 0lbs lost...... 8lbs to go
hypno1 12lbs - 0lbs lost...... 12lbs to go
kirklean 7lbs - 0lbs off......... 7lbs to go
leinadeoz 14lbs - 0lbs off.........14lbs to go
krishar666 14lbs - 0lbs off...... 14lbs to go
SamMatthews 10lbs - 0lbs off...... 10lbs to go
Mummoth 7lbs - 0lbs off......... 7lbs to go
gemst 5lbs - 0lbs lost...... 5lbs to go

I have lost 4lbs , this is my first week back on slimfast so that explains the big loss for me. I am super chuffed :), Well done on your loss Annya, How are you doing on the 30 day shred do you think its working? I have only managed 10 days i think last time! How is everybody else doing?

I have lost 4lbs , this is my first week back on slimfast so that explains the big loss for me. I am super chuffed :),
Woo-hoo!! Well done Hayley. I lost 4lbs my first week and then dropped back to 1-1.5lbs and then down to about a 0.5-1lb but I am near target now so I am not worrubng about it.... as long as I don't gain I 'm not too worried!

Well done on your loss Annya,
Thanks - a wee drop, but a drop neverthless, so I have taken it and run ;)

How are you doing on the 30 day shred do you think its working? I have only managed 10 days i think last time!
I am on Day 5 of Level 3, so only 5 days to go and I've completed the whole thing. I am amazed at the difference in my muscle tone and stamina, but I haven't lost loads of weight doing it. TBH I think "up to 20lbs in 30 days" is for the Biggest Loser folks who have many stones to lose. I have however lost an overall 7 inches and counting and expect to have carved a wee bit ore off by the time I finish. JM will always have a place in my exercise regime even if she is hell-spawn sometimes :eek: As she says, you have to work if you want to look good!

How is everybody else doing?

Good luck for all you other losers - and here's to another good loss next week Hayley :D

Woohoo, 3 lb loss :) been a wee tad naughty this week too, but sooooo pleased :) x

Well done :D I've updated your stats.... here's to another good loss next week!

kirklean 7lbs - 3lbs off......... 4lbs to go
SamMatthews 10lbs - 0lbs off...... 10lbs to go

That's great Sam, well done ! This month is better than last, but then again there's no school holidays to over eat during lol x

I've lost 5lbs Woop!! It is my first week though! Can someone update me please x

Yay - well done Sam!! Updated accordingly :D

kirklean 7lbs - 3lbs off......... 4lbs to go
SamMatthews 10lbs - 5lbs off...... 5lbs to go

Well done to everyone you all r doing great and also to everyone losses :).

Iv stayed the same for the last 2 weeks but I'm ready this week to up my game :) 2 weeks till we go away so need to loss abit more lol xxx

1.5lbs off this week which I'm happy with coz I've been a bit naughty lol!! Thats 6.5lbs off in total gonna up my game this week if I'll reach my goal hope you've all done well this week :-D x

Im doing my own 7lbs a month till September challenge but i'll gladly tag on here for support etc :)

You should, all the lovely comments give me the inspiration to keep going. :) I have been hassling my hubz for the last 2 hours to make me cheese on toast cause his is fab, but he wouldn't make it for me. Then I come on here and everyone is talking is encouraging each other and it had totally stopped me wanting it ! :) thanks x

Back