MAY CHALLENGE - "You are as welcome as the flowers in May."

Hi everyone. Sts for me plz daz

May Challenge.png

Hi daz and texty. So sorry I gave been useless thus last month with updates and things had lots of holidays from group and abroad do lost track a bit. Sorry for messing up ur chart. I missed wi again this week so no update from me. I'm back and focused so will join June challenge and get my head back in game before summer holidays hit!!! K

Final weigh in result - 2lbs down! Didn't quite make my target this month (off by 1/2lb!) but I'm dead chuffed I've managed to lost 6lbs in a month where I was away for a week at an all inclusive! :D

Well done to all the losers this month, I'm off to find the June challenge thread xx

P.s and a big thanks to Daz/Texty for all your hard work! xxx

Well done everyone on your results for the Month of May - good luck on the new challenge ....onwards and downwards eh xx

Been offline pretty much most of the weekend, will try to catch up with the challenges in a bit, need to go out for a short while first. Apologies for keeping you waiting ladies. Bear with me.

1lb loss to report for w/b 29/5/14 but not sure if it should be on here or on the June Challenge as I weighed on 1st June as per my normal sunday morning!

Final weigh in result - 2lbs down! Didn't quite make my target this month (off by 1/2lb!) but I'm dead chuffed I've managed to lost 6lbs in a month where I was away for a week at an all inclusive! :D

Well done to all the losers this month, I'm off to find the June challenge thread xx

P.s and a big thanks to Daz/Texty for all your hard work! xxx

May Challenge.png

Back