MAY CHALLENGE - "You are as welcome as the flowers in May."

1 1/2 lbs off for me please! 1/2lb to target!

I've lost half Daz, I'll be back to normal on Monday with Monday weigh ins. Thanks

Sts please :/

1.5 off please Daz - not hit target this month, but lost every week so can't complain :)

0.5lb off this week, not as much as I wanted but it's better than a gain

Not making last weigh in for the month. Can you put me down as a hokiday please? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning! 2lb off this week so I'm back where I started pre birthday. I'll take that all day long! Is there a June one in the pipeline?

1lb off for me last night Daz :)

I didn't complete this months challenge but I lost every week so I can't complain (And I'm only 2.5lb away from target, whoop whoop!) :giggle:

1 1/2 lbs off for me please! 1/2lb to target!

I've lost half Daz, I'll be back to normal on Monday with Monday weigh ins. Thanks

May Challenge.png

No yellow fill for my row this challenge. 3lb gain this week! Ho hum. Hello, June.

Only half a pound this week so no yellow bar for me this month . Roll on June's challenge. Will aim to do better

STS which I'm very happy about as was off plan for 3 days due to wedding anniversary :) Also got slimmer of the month!

Could you put me on hols this week please Daz (week beginning thurs 23rd as I am a Wednesday Weigher)

I'm not going anywhere but after 33 weeks of weighing at group without fail and lots of STS's I figured I'm going to give my mind a rest and [try] to forget about weight for a while. As it happens I weighed on two different boots machines with very different results. Groan.
On the plus I'm a WHOLE INCH taller than I thought I was which does wonders for the old BMI. Lol!

Last edited:
Daz can you put me down for holiday this week please. Unable to get to club to weigh

Hi Daz , can I hav a hol this week I'm not weighing in till Sunday so will miss this challenge , il post results on the 100 day and the June challenges ,
Thanks Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Daz, can you put me down for 3.5lbs this week - challenge completed! Looking forward to the June one, really helps me keep on track. Thanks for all your spreadsheet wizardry! :D

Back