MAY CHALLENGE - "You are as welcome as the flowers in May."

1.5lb off for me :)

Morning 2 pound off for me this week :) bit delayed in updating

No yellow fill for my row this challenge. 3lb gain this week! Ho hum. Hello, June.

Only half a pound this week so no yellow bar for me this month . Roll on June's challenge. Will aim to do better

-2lb. I may not have hit my 4lb May goal but I did just hit a little thing called Target!! :eek:

I set my target this time last year and will be lowering by a little but still.....EEEEEEKKKKK!!!! x

STS which I'm very happy about as was off plan for 3 days due to wedding anniversary :) Also got slimmer of the month!

-3.5 for me :)

Could you put me in for a holiday this week plz Daz - thanks

Four off for me this week please Daz

1.5 on for me :( thank you Daz

Could you put me on hols this week please Daz (week beginning thurs 23rd as I am a Wednesday Weigher)

I'm not going anywhere but after 33 weeks of weighing at group without fail and lots of STS's I figured I'm going to give my mind a rest and [try] to forget about weight for a while. As it happens I weighed on two different boots machines with very different results. Groan.
On the plus I'm a WHOLE INCH taller than I thought I was which does wonders for the old BMI. Lol!

Daz can you put me down for holiday this week please. Unable to get to club to weigh

Hi Daz , can I hav a hol this week I'm not weighing in till Sunday so will miss this challenge , il post results on the 100 day and the June challenges ,
Thanks Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Daz, can you put me down for 3.5lbs this week - challenge completed! Looking forward to the June one, really helps me keep on track. Thanks for all your spreadsheet wizardry! :D

Maintain please daz

Hi daz will you stick me down as hols last week as I was sick and 3 1/2 lb loss this week!!

1.5lb off for me :)

2lbs off please x

Morning 2 pound off for me this week :) bit delayed in updating

Half off for me. Oh dear!

May Challenge.png

My final weigh in for the May challenge is.... 3lbs off!

So, I haven't hit my 10lb target but I am soooo pleased to have lost 7lbs this month. With my super shiny new scales and my new recipe books at the ready... June challenge - I am coming to get you!

Good luck to everyone else with their final WIs for May.

Thanks Texty and Daz for organising the challenge :D x

My final weigh in for the May challenge is.... 3lbs off!

So, I haven't hit my 10lb target but I am soooo pleased to have lost 7lbs this month. With my super shiny new scales and my new recipe books at the ready... June challenge - I am coming to get you!

Good luck to everyone else with their final WIs for May.

Thanks Texty and Daz for organising the challenge :D x

May Challenge.png

Hi daz, 5.25 off for the month of May, first challenge I've been successful in, yaaay lol

1lb off please, missed my target by 0.5lb nooooo :cry:

Back