MAY CHALLENGE - "You are as welcome as the flowers in May."

Have you got a count of the weigh days for May by any chance Daz please?

Thanks, as always, both for setting up another fab challenge!

Daz, could you please put me down for 4lb? That's 1lb a week - more than doable, but I do have an all dayer in York on the 10th, so don't want to put too much pressure on myself for aiming for too big a loss.

Good luck everyone! X

Thanks, as always, both for setting up another fab challenge!

Daz, could you please put me down for 4lb? That's 1lb a week - more than doable, but I do have an all dayer in York on the 10th, so don't want to put too much pressure on myself for aiming for too big a loss.

Good luck everyone! X

May Challenge.png

Thanks for adding me.
Best of luck to everyone taking part and to Daz & Texty for setting up the challenge.

Lets make May a great month for us all :)

I'm joining SW on Wednesday so have no idea how well I will or will not do with losing. But I'll aim for 8lbs in the hope I'll lose at least 10! :) *dumb* Who's Daz?

Hi hun - I set the challenges up Daz sorts the spreadsheets out as you will see from the 1st - its all very well done and you will be able to see you progress over the month. Just come back after each Weigh In and let us know your result and Daz will update the sheet x

Hi I would like to go for four please. Thanks again for running these Daz and Texty

As usual I'm in for 5 :) thanks Daz and Sheila :)

Hi hun - I set the challenges up Daz sorts the spreadsheets out as you will see from the 1st - its all very well done and you will be able to see you progress over the month. Just come back after each Weigh In and let us know your result and Daz will update the sheet x

Thanks for the explanation! Looking forward to getting stuck in :) x

Hi there can you put me down for 6 pounds please :)

Hi guys, thanks for setting up another challenge. These really do help. (even though I fail at most of them!)
Can you put me down for 7lbs please. Hopefully I can mange this with 4 WIs.
Thanks guys x

Back