MAY CHALLENGE - "You are as welcome as the flowers in May."

Hi everyone. 5lb for me please daz. I've rejoined group so am changing my weigh in day to Sat. Thanks :)

Hi all,

I would love to join the May challenge please to help me to stay motivated.

Could you put me down for 10lbs please?

Hi, please may I join you guys. I would like to lose 7lbs please.
Thanks for doing this. I think it's a really good idea.
X

Hi everyone. 5lb for me please daz. I've rejoined group so am changing my weigh in day to Sat. Thanks :)

Hi all,

I would love to join the May challenge please to help me to stay motivated.

Could you put me down for 10lbs please?

Can you put me down for 6lb for the May challenge please Daz? :)

Thanks very much!

May Challenge.png

Please would you put me down for a tentative and rather wussy 3.5lbs please? Feeling like its going to be a tricky month!
Thank you :)

Sts for me this week thanks

Hi, hope I'm not too late to join! I'd like to lose 6.5lbs in May. Might be a bit of a tall order as I'm on holiday from Sunday for a week all inclusive, but I'm desperate to get into the stone below this month.

I won't be weighing in now until 18th May but I'll be sure to update you then xxx

Happy May everyone and good luck!

Daz is it possible to change my goal to 9lbs please? First weigh in is next Wednesday :)

Good afternoon all.

Just 1lb off for me this week :rolleyes: I'll have to up my game to hit my 10lb target!

Thanks x

can I be added please to lose 5lb this month!! gah!

I am on holiday 28th May x

Hello, can I join please :) My aim is 10 pounds this month. Thank you

Please would you put me down for a tentative and rather wussy 3.5lbs please? Feeling like its going to be a tricky month!
Thank you :)

Sts for me this week thanks

Hi, hope I'm not too late to join! I'd like to lose 6.5lbs in May. Might be a bit of a tall order as I'm on holiday from Sunday for a week all inclusive, but I'm desperate to get into the stone below this month.

I won't be weighing in now until 18th May but I'll be sure to update you then xxx

2lb loss please daz!

Happy May everyone and good luck!

Daz is it possible to change my goal to 9lbs please? First weigh in is next Wednesday :)

Hi Daz,
I've lost 1 and a half pounds this week
X

Hi daz down 1lb.

Can I join please? Would like to maintain in May as I'm having an op.
Thanks texty and daz x

Hi Daz

i've lost 2 this week

Amy

Morning Daz. Have lost 2lb today.

Lost 1lb today x

Hi, Please will you put me down for 8lbs? That would get me to 11 stone and on track for my overall target. Thank you! I weigh in on monday :D xxx

Good afternoon all.

Just 1lb off for me this week :rolleyes: I'll have to up my game to hit my 10lb target!

Thanks x

May Challenge.png

Back