May Challenge

Exotic Princess, what's your goal? You can either add it on to the list, or just write in on here, and I'm sure one of us will update for you :)

V

Dreamer - 8lbs (8lbs to go)
shazza87- 6lbs 0 lost
Sarahj79 - 10lbs (10lbs to go)
Lisa123 - 8lbs 1.5lbs lost (6.5lbs to go)
QtNutmeg - 8lbs (8lbs to go)
candyflee - 5lbs (5lbs to go)
Miss Mango - 6lbs (6lbs to go)

Rigby - down to 168lbs
Lil Mrs Sunshine - down to 9st 7lbs
Peaches Larooo - 6lbs (6lbs to go)

lost 1lbs and a quarter- i'm counting the quarter!! every bit helps lol

shazza87- 6lbs 1 1/4 lost (4 3/4 to go)

Rigby - down to 168lbs
Peaches Larooo - 6lbs (6lbs to go)[/COLOR]

Well done Shazza!

shazza87- 6lbs (4 3/4 to go)

Rigby - down to 168lbs

Wow shazza thats fantastic! Haha yep I'd be claiming the 1/4 too. Hope you got a reward lined up for yourself! I put the challenge out there for everyone to try and think of non-foody rewards on succeeding with May Challenge- I like Dreamer's idea with the haircut.
I weighed myself today, thanks to a little odd rounding last week I can take 2lbs off my current weight :) pretty sure that will even itself out next week but for today I'm very happy.

QtNutmeg - 8lbs (6lbs to go)

Rigby - down to 168lbs

I've lost 1lb already and I've only been on my super detox for almost 3 days :D

I'm chuffed with that, its going down! Also, WELL DONE Shazza, fantastic!

Miss Mango - 6lbs (5lbs to go)

Rigby - down to 168lbs

o reward---> will tell the hubby! ooo he wont be happy- more money! ha ha, i got a kinect and a game the other day- that can be my reward!

got my boys christening in 16 week- got 16lbs more to loose- be good if i lost even more. my reward is fitting into my dress in 16 week.

god i rember the day i weighed myself after i gave birth and just cried cuz of my weight and how mch i put on. thought i would challenge myself to loose 4 stone, never thought i would because i've always ate everything in site, but exercised loads, and with having a baby i can't exercise like i used to therefore i had to eat better- which i am so bad at. Even now i eat lots of rubbish, but eat little and healthy in the day so i can eat choc at night time (my big downfall!)

Hi girls, well done on everyones losses, I can't go to weigh in today as my oldest is ill, and home from pre school, but weighed at home and have lost 1 1/2 so down to 15st st 7 1/2, which is a start I guess, my main part of the week that I find a problem is the day after my nightshift, as I have to go about 38 hours without sleep, which makes it difficult to make good food choices as I normally just grab what's there. I have to get used to it though as until my youngest starts school I'm stuck with working nights and weekends, can't keep letting it be my excuse for eating crap!:)

I can't copy and paste on my phone, if anyone could update for me that would be greatly appreciated, thanks x

Well done ladies! :) Everyone's doing so well (apart from me haha). Keep it up people :)

V

Sarahj79 - 10lbs (8.5lbs to go)
Miss Mango - 6lbs (5lbs to go)

Rigby - down to 168lbs

a pound in 3 days! thats great! i wish i could do a detox, i have no willpower!
I think its probs more water content than fat though :D You've done great on your diet, so must have some willpower tucked away somewhere ;)

Well done ladies! :) Everyone's doing so well (apart from me haha). Keep it up people :)

V
Hey don't you talk like that, you'll do good - just you wait and see ;)

I'm 2lbs down in all this week, I am very pleased with that. Probs end up being a STS next week - I'm determined not to :D

Sarahj79 - 10lbs (8.5lbs to go)
Miss Mango - 6lbs (4lbs to go)

Rigby - down to 168lbs

Well I'm meant to weigh in on sun and I have eaten like a pig this week so a gain for me I think. Grr. I get so angry with myself

I'm 2lbs down in all this week, I am very pleased with that. Probs end up being a STS next week - I'm determined not to :D

Awesome loss! Congrats! i'm sure that determination will give you another loss next week.

@Lisa123: Hope weighin doesn't go too badly, we all have bad weeks and we're here to pick you up and dust you off. Still some time to sneak in some work to get ahead for next week. And who knows? might surprise yourself :)

Hey guys
Qtnutmeg mentioned this group and I was wondering if I could join. I'm going on holiday on the 6th June and had already set myself a goal to lose 8-10lbs by then so this challenge would be perfect for me :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hi Lisa, sorry you had a bad week, I know how you feel, just forget about it now, draw that line, it's a new day today, chin up, on my phone also so can't update for you, sure someone will be along soon who can do it for you :)

Welcome Leelea, good luck :)

Thank you.
I WI on Monday so I will update then :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back