May Challenge

ive lost just under 2 stone i hope to loose another 3 by september.. do you think thats a bit of a push too far or doable?? xx i weighed 13st 4 on friday

ive lost just under 2 stone i hope to loose another 3 by september.. do you think thats a bit of a push too far or doable?? xx i weighed 13st 4 on friday

if you want to lose it by the end of sept, thats 22 weeks @ 1.9lb a week which is doable if you are sensible and if you want to lose it by sept the 1st then thats just under 18 weeks @ 2.3 lbs a week if you work hard.

so yeah you could do it if you put your mind to it.

have you worked out your TDEE and worked out how many cals you should be having, tailored to you personally? heres a link to help... Calorie Calculator - Scooby's Home Workouts

im gonna do mine coz i havent since i started :) x

mine said to have 2650 cals a day to lose 91lbs a year!!! im having 1000 less cals than that a day so i should have more of a loss than that :)

my average loss is 2.5 lbs a week according to my sw progress chart :) i no i can do it ive just gotta get my head back in the game and stick to plan :) chatting on here will help me aswell, how far from target ru hun??

Well done Teri :)

Linda - I'm wayyyyyy off my target lol, got so much to lose :( another 18 months hopefully. Less if I'm extra good!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

the way i look at it is a loss is a loss.
if i gain tomorrow is a new day, next week is a new week :)
we can do this hun
keep up the good work..

hi linda lovely pic

I don't know if I'll lose this week :/ it's not looking good with TOTM lurking today or tomorrow so meh but I'm still having good diet days so hopefully it comes off next week!! X

hi thanks chezz :)
take each day as it comes hun :)
ive had a very filling healthy breakfast-lunch..
tonight im having chicken tikka wraps unsure of syn value though oh well..
i was talking to my partner lastnight about quitting slimming world :)

chicken tikka wraps sound yum, and with lots of salad will be nice and filling and healthy :)

theres loads of delicious healthy recipes about. i use alot of turkey steaks or mince and pork mince or quorn mince and linda mcartney sausages as they are lower in cals that beef or chicken. although chicken isnt much more than turkey.

i couldnt change my diet from cal counting - its ideal for me. most days i dont even feel like im on a diet as i generally know eat what i want, because the lo cal meals are what i want as they are so tasty :)

i dont think slimming world is for me i really dont, i cant keep in my syns allowance arrgghh x

im making smarter choices i just finding it hard at moment aarrgghh xx

have you always done calorie controlled diets??
or tried slimming world before?? xx

have you always done calorie controlled diets??
or tried slimming world before?? xx

I did ww which is basically cal counting but never sw. Too much free food would mean I would binge.

I started off in slim fast but too hard to do long term. Cal counting is perfect for the rest of my life coz its just normal eating x

im eating all the wrong foods but healthier foods than i was if that makes sense hun?? xx

i think if i see a loss on friday i will be ok hun :)
i gained last week but i had my birthday and binge ate and drunk nt good :(
what day do you get weighed then hun?? xx

i think if i see a loss on friday i will be ok hun :)
i gained last week but i had my birthday and binge ate and drunk nt good :(
what day do you get weighed then hun?? xx

On a Friday too. Although I'm considering moving it to Saturday this week so I can have an extra day. Don't know yet.

I'm sure you'll get a loss :) good luck.

Did u do anything special for your bday? X

well i had a night out last friday on the drink well friday before my birthday
takeaway sunday with my oh, lots of cakes and treats in the week :)
ive done loads better this week though compared to last week :)

Back