May I come back??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by YummyMummy2B, 28 January 2010 Social URL.

1. YummyMummy2B

YummyMummy2B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    So I switched from WW to SW in early Dec having always followed WW.

Well the first week I lost weight and not much since. I was raving to anyone who will listen how great SW was because I could eat so much - Not so good when you don't loose weight though.

I've been on the plan for 8 weeks now and lost 4lbs, only 4 little lbs!

I stick to it, I've done more excercise than I've ever done, I just think its time to come back to old WW.

One quick question - Will I still be able to use my old weight sheet, Im missing about 8 weeks but It's got my old stickers - I dont mind having to sign up again I just wanna use that book =[
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I can't answer that as I am nin northern Ireland and we don't have a book, ours is all digital so you get a little credit card type thing.
    But I recently swapped to SW to maintain my loss, and all was fine until this week, when I gained 3.5lb :-O I was gutted, I joined ww in Oct 08 and have never gained - not once - then out of the blue this huge gain!!!! So back to counting points for me!!!! May try again with sw when I get rid of the gain, if I get the nerve!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.