May Starters

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Any one else starting CD at end of the April first few days of may.

Me.

Hi Meneither,
I am starting 30th April, I have about 3 and a half stone to lose its gonna be strange once i have lost the weight as the smallest i can remember being it 13.5 stone.
Hows lovely bournemouth am just down the road from you in hayling island

Hows lovely bournemouth am just down the road from you in hayling island

Sunny at the moment sadly i have to go to work in just over an hour so not so sunny in my head, but getting there.

Me.

Tell me about it stuck in a glass building watching the lovely blue sky, keep going out to smoke so i don't feel as though i am missing out to much

Im fortunate as a train guard i do get some time outside all be it only a minute ot two betwen stations other than that stuck in a metal box on wheels lol, just realised i havnt eaten today looks like another micro ready meal for lunch.
think im eating purly for the sake of having to eat something at the moment.

Me.

Yeah thats my big problem eating just for the sake of eating can be really good all day and then round off the night with god knows how much rubbish

Any one else starting CD at end of the April first few days of may.

Me.

Are you looking forward to starting cd ??? You will have the weight off in no time, men lose weight so much quicker than women......lol......:sigh: .......:eek: ........:jelous: :jelous: :jelous: me jealous....!!!!!! well yeh just a little..lol.

Good luck for your start.

Back