May switch to WW but still go to SW meetings...weird?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by charliebecca, 23 February 2010 Social URL.

1. charliebecca

charliebecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am very much a competitive person and so needs classes and weigh ins to keep me going. I go to Slimming World at the moment and to be frank my losses are pityful, as its all about Free foods and i think as i dont need alot to lose it maybe the wrong diet. Therefore thinking WW. But i will really miss my SW buddies and i go with some of my family. Does anyone think its odd that i secretly just do the WW diet online but use SW purely for the weigh ins.... im a freak

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    nah if thats how you want to do it go for it! it'll be funny if you get rumbled though!

4. charliebecca

charliebecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ill drop my bag one day and a WW can of soup will roll into the middle of the class....silence

5. WMBB

WMBB Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i think its fine if you want to do that. what does it matter anyway ur still paying,and your still losing weight

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Theres no harm in it but youre not going to get WW support, or any of the ideas for WW meals etc and if youre stuck or struggling you cant get your class leader to check your diary. Do you really want to pay out money and sit through a class that has no relevance to you anymore? Personally - Id give WW classes a try - you may be pleasantly surprised.

7. Madmumto4

Madmumto4 must lose twinny belly :)

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    SW
    up to u babe, ur not weird :) but u may met new friends and u may ne dthe ww support xx

8. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    To be honest I'm the same. Fed up with SW now. Only lost the last few weeks because I caloried counted to 1200 cals a day. Defeats the object of SW slightly!! Sure WW works. I am a gold member so dunno why I went to SW really. BUT.... I bought a 6 week countdown. Think I may just forego it though and go back to WW meetings. I don't pay reg, I can get new books. Think 1st meeting is free as well anyhow. See how it goes.

Lydna

9. blondie1987

blondie1987 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i joined sw nov 2009 and lost about a stone in 2months, but since jan this year have not been able to afford a group so am doing it from home, just sick and tired of pasta n meat, fed up, and i have put on nearly 2 stone cus i am over eating then cheating by eating crap as i am down as the weight will not budge(my own fault)

also i went to ww 2years ago and lost 2stone in about 5months, felt so healthy n not as bloated. I have all the books n calculator would like to get on ww again but feel quite hungry on it. Any tips for 0 point foods?
    I cannot afford to go to a group so am doing it at home. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.