May try something different this time??

Big H

Silver Member
This my 5th time on SS. I have never come off the wagon, but by the same token I have never maintained my losses. I am on day 5 of SS at the moment, I should lose about 12 pounds in the first week. I am thinking of switching to 3 Shakes and and one 810 meal in the evenings from day 8 onward for 2 weeks and then working up the plans again. As I have never introduced food so early, I was just wondering if I would be likely to gain any weight from doing an 790/810 after only 1 week of SS? I am quite happy to maintain, just don't want to suddenly gain

Cheers

Hi,

I did notice a very small weight gain when switching to 810, but it's just your tummy being nice and full with food which gives you more inside you on the scales too. I only got a small gain though which came off again too and I started losing again after. :)

x

hi to maintain i have found it easier to ss for 2 days, then 1200 cals the following days, it seems to balance me out if that makes sence, good luck though x

I dont think you will gain on 810 as the carb increase is minimal. I know some people do 810 from the start and manage to lose close to a stone a month.

Jac

Thanks folks :)

If there was a slight gain moving to 810 (which is unlikely in your case, but possible) it will soon come off again.

Got to get that maintenance bit sorted out when you get to goal this time eh? It's a whole different journey, but well worth it.:)

Thanks KD - always appreciate your advice x

Back