maybe a silly question lol

gemma_

Silver Member
okay so with EE 1/3 plate ALWAYS superfree i totally been doing that (since wednesday (2 days 100% now :) ) anyway lat night i made Slimming world spag bol from the book... and was busy cooking etc and forgot all about 1/3 superfree but in book was just a picture of spag bol as dinner.... does the things i added class assuperfree :confused:
sorry i sound silly just really want it 2 work :)

if 1/3 of the plate is superfree then its fine. It doesnt matter if its in a sauce etc

well the recipe ingredients are:

chopped tomatoes
extra lean mince
mushrooms
peppers
onions
garlic
oregano...

will tht be okay?

and thankyou telling me abourt it being in sauces :) i've wanted to ask my consultant but in meeting she does asked questions (she dont say whos asked them) but i'd feel silly lol,

You don't have to worry about the bolognaise as it contains a good amount of superfree veg but it's a good idea to still have a side of steamed, roasted, boiled, or raw veg in addition to whatever veg might be in the dish itself. More veggies can only be a good thing! Think of all the fibre and vitamins! :D

i'm worried about my weigh in now anyway :(
when was writing my diary in sw book last night realised i hadn't had any syns (not on purpose) and worried it effect my weightloss :( was goingfor every day 100%

Not having any syns will not effect your loss Hun. I used to have at the most 1 syn a day before upping mine to 10-15. I still lost weight its only recently Im using mine for crisps and chocolate, gravy and mayo. Dont panic!

thankyou :) i am trying only use 10 syns as going on holiday in 6 weeks and trying get in my last years summer clothes (there a little too tight!) be nice to b able to breath in them lol... however i thought it would effect it in bad way not having any :( so thats made me feel better :)

Back