MAYBE TMI - but I need a number two!

10st10lbs

Gold Member
I desperately need to poop. I have WI in the morning - I used to be able to go every morning (I have my Thurs morning routine - pee, poo, shower, dress in the same WI outfit, drink half a glass of water, get out) but recently I'm having a LOT of trouble. When I get the urge to go, if I don't get to the toilet within the next five seconds, that's it, I've missed my chance. Seriously, last night I was sitting posting on here and thought YES I NEED TO GO!!! But in the time it took me to walk 5m to the bathroom, it was just gone. Maybe if I hadn't stopped to lock the door first... :p

OK seriously, please guys, I really need to go, it's getting uncomfortable now, I don't think I've been properly in almost a week. Maybe it's because my eating pattern is messed up, I don't know, but it shouldn't be this hard... right? I had Scan Bran last night, which usually helps, but nope. Also had a big salad when I broke my fast yesterday, nothing. Apples usually do something - nope.

Any hints, any tips, anything, please please please, just help me get it out before WI!

A xxx

A nice healthy dose of Epsom salts! or Andrews liver salts are brilliant for gentle movement, rather than something explosive lol!

Fried onions always get me going! (using oil as hex, obviously!)

Go see doctor I have the same problem with chronic constipation (not for the reason of my diet but other reasons) and he gave me a repeat proscription for lycscose (sp) which has helped soften stools :)

A nice healthy dose of Epsom salts! or Andrews liver salts are brilliant for gentle movement, rather than something explosive lol!

Lol, thank you! Haven't got the time to go out and get some unfortunately :( But will stock up next time I am out :) xxx

Fried onions always get me going! (using oil as hex, obviously!)

Hehe, thanks for the suggestion! I've just filled up after breaking my fast so no more room left - yet :p xxx

Go see doctor I have the same problem with chronic constipation (not for the reason of my diet but other reasons) and he gave me a repeat proscription for lycscose (sp) which has helped soften stools :)

I will definitely go and see my doctor, thanks for the suggestion hon xxx

I know you'd have to syn it but some warm fresh orange juice and a warm bath always worked for my youngest when she was bunged up.

I never have that problem - definately TMI- lols

Warm bath - sounds lovely :p Just had a quick shower though, seriously can't find any time to do anything these days! Will try the warm OJ when I get home later - gotta dash to my diary and tally my syns up first! xxx

We picked a lot of very ripe Victoria plums at the weekend.

I have discovered that they are very effective indeed!

Thanks :) Not got any access to plums right now although I did have a lovely one from my aunt's garden tree the other night - yummm. Will ask her to bring some over on the weekend :) xxx

Fibre Plus Bars do the trick every time ;) x

I knew I should have picked some up in Sainsbury's yesterday! Damn my height for not letting me reach the top shelf :(

Good news though - I managed to go just after posting, lol! I think it was the mango that did it, I did scoff down quite a bit, hoping that it would help :) However, I still feel as though I coulda gone a bit more - got a bit shy as I could hear everyone plodding around outside and didn't want them to hear me plopping around inside, lol :eek:

So, by magic (ie my grandmother) plums appeared in my kitchen and I have chopped a few up, stuck them in the left over fruit salad, over which I poured a bit of Robinson's NAS orange squash (no OJ left in the house :() and am now munching away :D Also took 5ml of lactulose and drank two huge glasses of water. I should drink more but I get little sleep as it is, waking up for sunrise, so just gonna go wtih plums + undiluted squash + lactulose + any remaining effect of the mangoes...

Thanks guys, wish me luck! xxx

Plenty of water and a bit of weight training. My sister has IBS and doesn't go very often, but she finds herself much more regular if she fills up with water and goes training.

Plenty of water and a bit of weight training. My sister has IBS and doesn't go very often, but she finds herself much more regular if she fills up with water and goes training.

Filling up with water is a bit difficult right now as I'm fasting, and then when I break my fast I go to the mosque about an hour later, getting home at around 12, so I can't go to the toilet much between then... :( But I'm expecting my period in a few days, I won't be fasting then so I will give it a go, thank you! May have to leave the weight training for a while though, I don't have the spare time at the moment... Be so much easier once my brothers go back to school!

Thank you lovely xxx

A cup of tea does the trick for me!

Thank you! I will definitely try having a cup of tea every day - I drink it maybe once a month at the moment... xxx

I swear by Aloe Vera capsules, Aloe Vera are good for lots of things digestive.;)

Aloe Vera capsules... Now would I be able to pick them up in Asda or would I be better off looking in a big Boots? xxx

a bowl of speed works wonders for me :)

:eek:...:p xxx

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: hope you mean speed soup :D:D

SUPERspeed soup Kaye ;) :D xxx

Haha making me giggle everyones poop tricks :D

Hope your tummy feels abit better today :)

Lol, maybe all I needed to poop was a bit of a giggle! Feeling MUCH better today, had a lovely sleep and felt really fresh this morning. Was having a bit of an odd sensation in my tummy as I was walking to WI though - couldn't work out what it was! However, I lost..........

2.5lbs! which btw is the best loss I have had since June, thank God. Then when I got back, I really needed to go again! If only my WI had been at 12pm rather than 10am, I may have lost 3.5lbs ;)

Hehe, thanks guys, for all your help :) I made sure to stock up on lots of veg while I was out, will be trying everything, all week so I can get myself back to normal.

Ta lovelies xxxxxxxxxx

I have this prob and read that if you drink 3 glasses as fast as comfortabley can then wait half hour you should able to go.
it worked for me.

Back