McDonalds crosscuts

ally7997

Silver Member
So I've been so good today but was out driving today and was starving so ended up having the McDonald's crosscuts or whatever they are called no wondering how many syns? Anybody know, i also can't get on the McDonald's website to check cals etc!
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The only word I can think of which is similar is croissant. Not very similar, even so. And I don't know whether McDonalds sell them as I never go there.

No it's there new potato things called crosscuts! They are good!

ally7997 said:
No it's there new potato things called crosscuts! They are good!

The cals should be on the website! not sure why u couldn't get on there tho??

Because it wouldn't load on my phone and didn't have access to a computer.

Aha - found them!! They are called Crisscuts.

Product Nutrition :: McDonalds.co.uk

"Crispy coated potato Crisscuts served with a sour cream and chive dip."

Per portion - 295 calories, 3 g protein, 16g fat, 33g carbohydrates, 3g fibre, 1.9g salt

Unfortunately, they don't say what the portion size is, so it doesn't appear to be possible to work out the nutritional value per 100g, which is what you would need to put them through the syns calculator.

That theory only works when there's no free food!

I thought you could use the calculator per portion? Oh well it's done now!

Are these those lattice potatoes that they doing now...think they are at least 16 syns as deep fried ..not a good choice but suppose if syned that enjoy

wnt2byummymummy1 said:
They are 15syns hun, 295 divided by 20= 14.75 x

That formula only works where there is no free food allowance! And as they are chips, they have potato! As the member a few posts up has already said :)

Oh right I have been counting mine like that no matter what is in them just to be safe... because after they have been fried I doubt there is much potato left in them haha, you are right though but Im going to keep doing mine like this :) x

Back