McDonalds eaten...

by my boyfriend! :p Right now. Right next to me.

Big Mac, McChicken sandwich, 6 chicken nuggets with curry sauce, 2 large fries, 2 large cokes and an apple pie and a McSundae!

Normally, I'd have been too tempted and eaten something from his food! and normally the smell of fast food drives me mad but today, it's making me feel sick! It smells so disgusting and all I'm craving is the asparagus I bought today!

I love you Dukan! :D

I've found that my tastebuds and sense of smell are so much more sensitive since I've been eating "clean". Does anyone else feel this? I've never had a sweet tooth but I used to love the taste of fat (I don't mean a bottle of sunflower oil, but fish skin, pork scatchings, fish batter, cheese, bacon etc lol), but I couldn't even eat the skin of my salmon last night. It just made me feel gross! Is there anything you loved before but now you can't stand?

Last edited:
Wow! Well done!

What a tease with that subject line! I was all ready to be very cross with you! ;-)

Bet you feel fantastic and virtuous for being so good and resisting. Well done!

Yes, I agree about tastebuds becoming much more sensitive during Attack and Cruise. It helps you to really appreciate what you are eating.

Hey firstly well done! McD has never been my weakness and thankfully dont have a sweet tooth too but bread and butter and cheese is my downfall, but I'm the same since Dr D kicked in you can sod the toast n butter n marmite...... Kinda ;-) I feel so much more alive now which is worth so much more than my past temptations! Xxx

the other strange thing, before dukan I was smoking 15 a day. the highest I've ever smoked in 7 years of on and off smoking! Yesterday I smoked only 4 cigarettes and today 3(actually 1.5)! they tasted absolutely revolting and I put them out half way. I'm going to get some nicotine gum tomorrow and just try and quit forever! this dukan lark is a life changer.

Wow, well done Weightykaty! really good luck getting off the cigs. Keep us posted.

Back