Mcdonalds Hot Chocolate

lexii =)

As i get dragged to Mcdonalds alot i feel i do well at resisting the food but does anyone know how many syns is in a hot chocolate !?

Well done on resisting the food everytime you visit McD's.

Here is the sysns from my 2009 directory

1 Regular Hot chocolate = 7 syns on both O & G

Hope that helps.

Lyn

Tried looking up the syns for the hot chocolate online, but couldn't find them. Glad someone else did. In the process though I did check out the syns for a Chocolate Milk Shake which shocked me...think it was 25.5 syns! No wonder the pounds have crept up on me through the years!

Hi, sorry to bump the thread.

Found this thread while i was in McDonalds..so ordered a reg hot chocolate.

Checked on the official site when i got home..and it looks like a Regular Hot Chocolate is 25 syns :(

I don't understand how it can change so dramatically in just over a year.
Wonder what they've done to the recipe!

Are you sure you are looking at the right thing. According to their website a regular hot chocolate is 186 calories which makes it 9½ syns.

A large chocolate milkshake on the other hand is a jaw dropping 930 calories or 46½ syns!!!!

I went onto the Mcdonalds site, and did the nutritional value, and did that on the calculator..and yeah it says 8.9 syns.
The slimmers world website is still saying it's 25 though.

Maybe they just haven't updated it?

Omg @ the milkshake! It is 60% chicken fat though!

Yeah they don't contain animal fat- they are all vegetarian friendly apart from the strawberry one- and that's because it has cochineal in it!

Really? I've always been told it was 60% chicken fat!
Thank goodness for that!!

@Hannah: That's a fantastic idea! I never thought of asking them just for hot water!
I've started buying the 11g sachets of Orange & Chocolate options to have at home, but might start having them out too!

:)

I was a manager at mcdonalds and there is no chicken fat in it lol! Milk and sugar and natural flavourings! the strawberry is onlynot suitable for vegetarians

According to all this McDonalds info on this and a previous thread my bf has just eaten over 100 syns from 1 drive through. No wonder the obesity rate is rising at a startling rate!!! jesus x

Interesting stuff, pre my move to Cambridgeshire where there is fortunately a lack or McDonalds, I would tuck into a big mac, large fries, diet coke (have to be good ahaa) and afterwards would have a blueberry muffin or a McFlurry, u wonder how many syns all that is x

too many - but I'd easily get through that in a quick lunch :eek: Not now you understand but it does explain why my waist was expanding

Back