Mcdonalds

CherrySummer

Silver Member
Having a day out and we have the big m planned :( what's the best meal to have points wise? Ive only had fruit today so haven't used any points x

Hi, I just found this online..hope it helps..i love mcdonalds :)

Mcdonalds
Big Mac 13pp
Cheeseburger 8pp (though on ww site says 7pp same as hamburger but if you work it out from mcdonalds site and using ww cal online it's 8pp not 7pp )
Hamburger 7pp
double cheese 12pp
4 chicken nuggets (happy meal) 5pp
6 chicken nuggets 7pp
chicken mayo 9pp
mcChicken sandwich 10pp
med fries 9pp
small fries 6pp
milkshakes small (all flavs) 6pp Med (all flavs) 11pp
Hashbrown 3pp
Bagel 6pp
Bagel with strawberry jam 7pp
BBQ Dip 1pp
Bacon and Egg Muffin 9pp
Bacon roll with ketchup 9pp
sausage and egg muffin 11pp
sausage egg and cheese bagel 15pp
bacon egg and cheese bagel 12pp
pancakes and sausage 12pp
pancakes and syrup 14pp

Mcflurrys
Crunchie 9pp
Dairy 9pp
Rolo 11pp
Smarties 9pp
Strawberry sun 10pp
Toffee sun 10pp
sugar doughnut 6pp

i normally haver a fillet of fish and a mc furry , not hte most healthly choice but cant stomach the burgers or chips lol

Having a day out and we have the big m planned :( what's the best meal to have points wise? Ive only had fruit today so haven't used any points x

Just out of interest hon, how much fruit have you had to have kept you going til now? Can't have been a small amount...

Be wary of thinking of fruit as 'free' because the sugars in it can mean too much of a good thing is a bad thing.

I'm sure it's not something you do often, just be careful okay hon. xx

A chicken salad deli is 9 points, have it with a fruit bag and water/diet coke. :)

Just out of interest hon, how much fruit have you had to have kept you going til now? Can't have been a small amount...

Be wary of thinking of fruit as 'free' because the sugars in it can mean too much of a good thing is a bad thing.

I'm sure it's not something you do often, just be careful okay hon. xx

Im not a big morning eater never have been i had a banana :D

Didn't have the mcdonalds after all just got my little dude one and had something when i got home ;) thanks for all your help guys x

Thanks it was hard LOL

When I bring the kids for mc donalds for a treat I get the grilled chicken caesar salad (3pp) sauce sachet (2pp but would only use less than half of it for 1pp) and a diet coke. Might have one or two chips from theirs but I find Im not missing out on my treat either.
If Im not hungry I jsut have the diet coke and bring the salad home and have it later and add more tomato, onion and whatever else 0pp salady items I have, scrummy!

Back